420 Magazine Background

New First Grow: Crimea Blue, Soil, Organic, With Selfmade LED Light

Thread starter #145

Teleon

haha sure :D

I watered them today with 1l, because the second one was a bit dry and the leaves arent that strong that on the first, yeah, that also can depend at a bit different genetics but I watered them a bit, so I also feel better :rolleyes: xD

there is clearly a different between the fist and the second, we will see what's in flowering ^^

CraZysWeeD

there is clearly a different between the fist and the second
There is always some difference with different strains. So there is nothing to worry about.

and btw, with my power supply I can run 2 more of them without a problem :) so at least ~300W
That's great, you see what difference it makes in getting a bigger driver. :)

CraZysWeeD

?!? All three are the same strain!
That doesn't mean they are all the same. Trust me I had 8 different O.G Kush from the same mother that turned out a little different from each other. Nature is mysterious. :)

The driver should be here tomorrow and the leds hopefully next week :yahoo:
GREAT!!! I get my strips on Monday I hope!! :yahoo::yahoo::high-five::yahoo::yahoo:

CraZysWeeD

It depends on a lot of things but what strain it is the most crucial. Some strains you are suppose to veg up to 6 weeks. The more you veg a plant the more it yields. If one wants weed fast it's autos they should grow. My Spliff Berry is a photo periodic strain and it's been in soil since 17/10 and now starting to show her hairs. The Widow auto is the same age 17/10 and is twice the size and already developing buds. They have been in 12/12 all the time. So there is a big difference in strains and photo/auto plants how fast they start flowering.

Thread starter #159

Teleon

Short Update - Big Lady's day 16 and the late one day 11 in veg.

16.JPG

And I got veeeeery very good news today, the LED's where shipped today, so hopefully I'll get them on Saturday :D

Also ordered the ACS712 (30A) - I hope I can measure the current with that...otherwise I have to look for a clamp meter..I really dont wont to buy one ^.-

Last edited: