haha sure :D

I watered them today with 1l, because the second one was a bit dry and the leaves arent that strong that on the first, yeah, that also can depend at a bit different genetics but I watered them a bit, so I also feel better :rolleyes: xD

there is clearly a different between the fist and the second, we will see what's in flowering ^^

It depends on a lot of things but what strain it is the most crucial. Some strains you are suppose to veg up to 6 weeks. The more you veg a plant the more it yields. If one wants weed fast it's autos they should grow. My Spliff Berry is a photo periodic strain and it's been in soil since 17/10 and now starting to show her hairs. The Widow auto is the same age 17/10 and is twice the size and already developing buds. They have been in 12/12 all the time. So there is a big difference in strains and photo/auto plants how fast they start flowering.

Yeah I know that difference between auto and photo period.

I'm a bit concerned that the lady's will get to big... That strain is supposed to be short, barneys-farm says 70-80cm... Hmm?! There is just written down the days of flowering, but nothing about veg..

Screenshot_20181205-125707~2.png

Hard to tell but seize of the pot also dictates how big it's going to be. But If you set them in flower now they shouldn't be too tall for your tent.

I wouldn't worry about those tips, it can be a lot of things. They look extremely happy! :)

Short Update - Big Lady's day 16 and the late one day 11 in veg.

16.JPG

And I got veeeeery very good news today, the LED's where shipped today, so hopefully I'll get them on Saturday :D

Also ordered the ACS712 (30A) - I hope I can measure the current with that...otherwise I have to look for a clamp meter..I really dont wont to buy one ^.-

Back
Top Bottom