New From Somewhere

Hydroponic1

I have debated for a while on joining due to a bit of uncertainty on the security but I have given in to the temptation. I've been reading for a while and must say there is a wealth of information here and some pretty amazing people. I am sure I'll have a few questions along the way as a lot of this is new to me but I love growing all kinds of plants. It always amazes me to take a seed and produce something beautiful from it. I love my hydro systems.

Welcome!
Security..... are you insinuating that the internet might not be safe? lol
Just kidding friend, this is prolly the safest site I have ever used, but it is only safe if you know what not to say.

Enjoy your stay,

Jonny

Welcome to 420, you landed at a great site. Everyone is very helpful and there is a lot of great information and ideas available.
Don't forget to enter and vote in the 420 contests, Plant of the Month, Nug of the Month and Member of the Month.

I have debated for a while on joining due to a bit of uncertainty on the security but I have given in to the temptation. I've been reading for a while and must say there is a wealth of information here and some pretty amazing people. I am sure I'll have a few questions along the way as a lot of this is new to me but I love growing all kinds of plants. It always amazes me to take a seed and produce something beautiful from it. I love my hydro systems.

Hello and welcome from SCOTLAND.
(hope you love the site).

CHRIS.
:smokin:

Back
Top Bottom