New From The Maritimes

Corinne420

I’m new to the group and just wanted to say hey ☺️ I’m a long time smoker, fairly new grower. Now that things are legal here in Canada I want to learn more about the growing side of things. I have an odd little plant going now which I plan on making a journal on it. Looking forward to learning new things

Thank you so much. I was checking out the grow journals section and I’m pretty sure I start in the journals in progress section
Yes journals in progress would be where you want a grow journal. I would check out the threads for new members, there is a thread for pretty much everything you need to make a journal, upload pictures and stuff like that

Thank you so much. I was checking out the grow journals section and I’m pretty sure I start in the journals in progress section
At the top of journals in progress is How to make a grow journal!

Yes journals in progress would be where you want a grow journal. I would check out the threads for new members, there is a thread for pretty much everything you need to make a journal, upload pictures and stuff like that
Definitely will, thank you again ☺️

Where abouts in the Maritimes are you from? Born and raised Nova Scotia but living in New Brunswick here!
Well hello neighbour I’ve lived in Nova Scotia my whole life.

Welcome to the forums fellow maritimer!
Thank you so much. I’m definitely loving this forum. Very informative and interesting reads on here. Yes it’s always nice coming across a fellow maritimer.

Back
Top Bottom