That's my gelato was ment to be auto but wants lol

Attachments

• IMG_20201018_222510.jpg
    IMG_20201018_222510.jpg
    871 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_20201018_222412.jpg
    IMG_20201018_222412.jpg
    1,001.7 KB · Views: 12
At the time bro I had 17 others in there so couldn't do alot and room wantsnt big enough really live and learn all learnin for me bro this my second grow they veg for 3 months lol

Yea ur on a winner with this one big buds my g it's all learning all the time bro I would love to say I know enough but u neva can theres so much stuff with different ways or feeds differ but u got it this time well done brother as she looks fire
Sound bro I'm really hoping it be a nice smoke my last lot was harsh got find best place to dry in my house everywhere I put it to dry don't leave me a nice smell leaves grass hay smell but snaped a bud yesterday up there an tbf looks an smells still good wait for couple days as only small bud

Yeah 24hr darkness then take game leaves of lil trim n hang but maybe we're I'm hanging not good I'm guna hang in tent after its done with intake on still n filter on hopefully make a difference this time bro

Really nice that just funny that they said it was auto if they were autos I'd be growing them lol
you should try bluedreamatic auto from fastbuds. grows insanely big and tastes amazing too. I am running 3 auto strains next run too gorilla girl xl , amnesia haze xl and sweet cheese xl . all by sweet seeds. Autos are a blast to run and I am considering staying with them for a bit. Been photoperiod for decades now but loved the auto run I did so thought it was worth another run

I got from 2fast 4bids all 3 ended not auto other two went 2 6ft had to lose them to my garden to big for my home gutted but that one smells n looks dank
training them down is the key with autos.make the girls work.

When it's done how do ya take it dwn I have always found 24 hours of dark then pull all big leaves off then chop n hang then when dry trim is this how u do brother
perfect way. low and slow. all leaves intact ( minus fans) she will live a while in the dark hanging and during it will use up the remaining chlorophyll in her leaves for conversion to oils ect to keepnher buds alive as long as she has the means to transfer them. chopping them up into bits to dry halts this process dead and traps it all in the leaves and stems/buds. van fucknup a great grow if dried too fast jarring can't rescue lost terpenes. airflow indirect , rh 50% , total darkness, 10 days approx. works for me everything and saves the flavours/ potency being wasted in big evaporation of terpenes. inuse two huge cardboard boxes too as the paper helps absorb some of the rh too.

training them down is the key with autos.make the girls work.
Low stress training on Autos is the way to go. I also read you should plant them in the pot you're going to harvest them in. I guess they don't take the transplanting that great. Just things I've read that kind of makes sense to me so I follow. :peace:

you should try bluedreamatic auto from fastbuds. grows insanely big and tastes amazing too. I am running 3 auto strains next run too gorilla girl xl , amnesia haze xl and sweet cheese xl . all by sweet seeds. Autos are a blast to run and I am considering staying with them for a bit. Been photoperiod for decades now but loved the auto run I did so thought it was worth another run
Was ur yeld the same are smaller pal

Mate sounds like ur doing gd would love to see em brva

Back
Top Bottom