New Fruitloop Bud

Stl Bud

Hey everyone, I have been a marijuana-enthusiast for about 3 years and have smoked all kinds of bud. I love northern light, kush, and white widow/ak strains and i have tried many in my day. I just got a quad of some very dank bud but I cannot figure out what strain it is. It tastes like fruit loops and it is very sticky with good red hairs. It's some dank but I really wanna know what strain it is. Does anyone have any ideas? helpful answers will be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.
Chris

perhaps it was fruity pebbles ...... this is an actual strain... taste very very similar to fruity pebbles if anyone's ever sampled the cereal... its pretty tastey i remember someone had bought some fruity peb.. and i sorta laughed when i saw the box thinking about the buds in my stash haha : )

The high is pretty fuzzy gets you pretty energetic taste great....................

maybe this was something close to what you had.... either way its great smoke.

awesome thanks for the feedback i can't wait to smoke a few bowls of it

There is no posible way of checking strain. It would have to be an extreamly stable strain to be able to identify. Other than that you just have to know the grower.

Hey everyone, I have been a marijuana-enthusiast for about 3 years and have smoked all kinds of bud. I love northern light, kush, and white widow/ak strains and i have tried many in my day. I just got a quad of some very dank bud but I cannot figure out what strain it is. It tastes like fruit loops and it is very sticky with good red hairs. It's some dank but I really wanna know what strain it is. Does anyone have any ideas? helpful answers will be greatly appreciated. thanks guys.
Chris
How do u make bud taste like fuirt loops

Back
Top Bottom