New girl from ATL

superfeet

Hey everybody, I'm new to the community (obviously, or I wouldn't be posting this). I moved to the Atlanta area from Pittsburgh a couple of years ago, but the people down here are not as "friendly" as the people up there were (maybe it's because I was in college?), and I'm interested in meeting people around me to chill with (and meeting people from everywhere to talk with--I'm not exclusive!). One of the things I've missed most since I've been down here is just relaxing of an evening with a few buddies. I haven't found many people who are interested in doing that. What is up with this town?

Hey everybody, I'm new to the community (obviously, or I wouldn't be posting this). I moved to the Atlanta area from Pittsburgh a couple of years ago, but the people down here are not as "friendly" as the people up there were (maybe it's because I was in college?), and I'm interested in meeting people around me to chill with (and meeting people from everywhere to talk with--I'm not exclusive!). One of the things I've missed most since I've been down here is just relaxing of an evening with a few buddies. I haven't found many people who are interested in doing that. What is up with this town?
HI SUPERFEET, just whant yo say that im from the north and have lived in Tx and Ms. im sure it wont be too long till carma works in your favor.:goodluck:
it took awhile for the yankee thing to wear off. but I know some realy cool people down there.also very proud to have met. anyway welcome and happy 420:bigtoke:

Hey Superfeet! I'm from Decatur too! Long time resident. Sorry the friendships have been siow in comming. Our town's not so bad, though. Keep at it. Hit 'em with a winning smile and a spiff, and you'll do fine!

My how I miss Atlanta.
Lived there for most of my life and recently transferred to the desert southwest.
Stick it out, very nice people in the Atl, they will find you.
Welcome to 420 Magazine and Happy 4/20!

its all good, plenty of folks to soot the chit with! what took ya there? people just dont understand anymore. your doin fine, dont look to hard and when you least expect it youll find what you need and it will prob. be a pain in the butt. lol hope not. there are many great people out there, they just dont tell anyone!
peace

Back
Top Bottom