New grinder

getright

Hey folks, I'm in need of a new grinder. I currently have a simple grinder that serves its purpose... but I want one of grinders that have three chambers and can catch kief. Can someone please recommend a good grinder for me?!

Thanks! :tokin:

I like Kannastors, but they aren't the only good brand. Get one with diamond shaped cutters, and make sure it has slots, not just holes, between the grinder section and the middle section.

I'm not sure a 3 chamber is essential - I have one, but I almost never scrape it out. In fact, the screen gets clogged and nothing falls through anymore. That's probably just lazy of me though. If you do get one, use a thin and fairly rigid guitar pick to scrape it. Works as good as anything and a pack of 10 is reasonably cheap.

:peace:

I have a space case. Havent had it that long and one of the things on the lid actually pushed in somehow. Idk. My friend had a diamond cutter with the clear window on top and it works way better than mine. Probably gonna get one of those and a seperate keif box maybe.

Personally i love my coffee grinder. Its awesome, just toss in a bud and tap he button three times. in seconds flat you have perfectly ground weed. I'm also a tab bit lazy.

mine is all wood. forget the name. I dont like the idea of using aluminum (or any soft metal) as a grinder material.

Back
Top Bottom