420 Magazine Background

New Grow 2nd Attempt

tpdehart

Hey everyone after I had a first successful grow I figured why not go again right... for this group I'm dropping 10 beans 2 of each for comparison.i have Peyote Crytical
Strawberry lemonade
Shiskaberry
The Incredible bulk
Bruce banner
All of these beans were dropped in water on 9/8/19 all 10 have had their tap roots showing so I went ahead and put them in soil cups for the first 3 weeks or so. For this run I will be using a blurple light just for the first three weeks or so and then after that I will be switching to a 240 watt mars light. For some reason the blurple light seems to do good in the seedling stage for me.i will be running in coco and using remo grow nutrients. I will continue to stay in 3 gallon pots for now just for space purposes.i wanna thank my buddy preston9mm for all the help and everyone else that commented on my first group I learned a lot and would appreciate any other helpful comments.thanks guys
congrats on your success im gona give it try very soon why not right beat paying $100 every oz I smoke

bebes de zorrillos

Hello everybody I have an update the babies have been under blurple light for the last 12 days I am gonna switch to the Mars light tonight and check them to make sure they aren't too young yet. Let me know what y'all think. Preston9mm check em out

Attachments

Backlipslide

Member of the Month: Mar 2020 - Plant of the Month: Feb 2020 - Nug of the Month: Feb 2020
They look to be stretching a bit, other then that they look really good!

I always have really short internode spacing so it definitely sticks out to me.

You can strengthen those stems by having a gentle breeze from a fan blowing on them.

Preston9mm

Hello everybody I have an update the babies have been under blurple light for the last 12 days I am gonna switch to the Mars light tonight and check them to make sure they aren't too young yet. Let me know what y'all think. Preston9mm check em out
If you wait a day or two, I'll have that Mycos powder to dust em all at transplant.

I can come help ya up-pot if ya want.

:thumb:

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018
What happened to P's suggestion about putting the clear cups into solid cups? Gotta protect the roots from light!

InTheShed

Member of the Year: 2018 - Member of the Month: Jan 2018, Nov 2018, Jan & Aug 2020 - Grow Journal of the Month: Aug 2018 - Plant of the Month: Oct 2018

bebes de zorrillos

What's up everyone I have an update I have moved all the babies into their three gallon pots. I turned down my mars light a bit but plan on cranking it back up as they grow. I used mykos for root enhancement and it seems to have worked pretty good. The dates are the day they were put in the pots let me know what yall think . Preston9mm check em out

Attachments

Top Bottom