New grow box - Help

I'll Take A Look At The Led Light.. Going To Start Building The Box Tomorrow. Ill Post Pictures If I Can Figure Out How.. Im Kind Of A Perfectionist So I Want The Setup To Be Perfect Before I Start Growing.. I Figure Ill Run Into Enough Problems With My First Grow And I See It As If I Make My Grow Box Perfect That Will Be One Less Thing That Can Go Wrong.. As Far As Fans Go You Said 2 4" Computer Fans Should Be Plenty. I Was Considering Actually Going With 4 Of Them. 2 For Intake And 2 For Exhaust Pulling Air Through 2 Carbon Filters Since This Has Is Going To Be Stealth.. Was Going To Place 2 At The Bottom For Intake And 2 At The Top For exhaust

Or Would It Best To Go With 2 Fans? Also I Know Cfls Will Put Out A Little Heat Which Is Why I Was Considering 4 Fans.. Also Conserning The Led Light..Do U Run The Led On The Same Cycle As You Would The Cfl Lights? Would I Need Any Special Type Of Reflector For The Leds? Want To Get This Box Done Right The First Time.. Any Help Is Greatly appreciated

Also On The Fans.. Is There A Certain Type Or Will An Computer Fan Be Sufficient? Not Sure Of The Voltage On The Fan.. For My Sake I Hope They Are 110V.. Lol

And As Far As The Filter Goes Would It Be Best To Have A Pull Through Or Push Air Through The Filter? Ill Be Making The Filter Myself.. Kinds On A Budget With The Box.. But Will Do It Right Even If It Means Waiting A Few Weeks To Do It Right.. As Far As Mylar Goes I Was Thinking More Of Painting The Inside Of The Box White.. Or Is Mylar Better?

My best suggestion for you is to decide what kind of grow style you want to use, then use the search feature here to find other members growing in that style and read and follow their journals. Ask them questions as they arise, the growers here are varied and generally very helpful :)

Back
Top Bottom