New grow (grow B) SD & ATF

Here is a shot of the same individual plant pictured above. I added a yard stick for size reference...

DSC00426.jpg

Today the girls have been "turned back" to a 12-12 light curve. This time around I am using a carbohydrate supplement as I mentioned earlier on. I have decided on Botainicare Sweet (Berry flavor). This supplement has natural plant esters to supposedly enhance the flavor of the bud. We shall see... :smokin:
More pictures to follow tonight.

Thanks Boss! Usually I have cloned my next batch by now but have had some other things come up in the last few days. Hopefully I will be cloning tonight but tomorrow for sure. It is also time to start my tie up routine again. Each plant will get at least one stick. Some will get more. Then in a couple weeks when the vegetative growth slows down I will do the same "skirting" as the last grow. The weather has been ideal this time of year, but after this harvest my lighting ventilation will have to be reinstalled. In the winter all of that portion of the ventilation is removed and closed off; this allows the lights to heat the room during "daytime", which ironically is always during the rest of the world's night time. More pictures to follow tonight perhaps...

OK, tonight I had to deal with my other obligations... I went and sprayed a brother's crop with my Atomist mister (filled with the organic pesticide "Orange Guard", made of orange oil). Amazing machine; I have a product review of it on this site... (CLICK HERE TO READ IT) So I finally have time to work. I have been watering and tying up tonight. I am currently taking a break, but will be posting photos tonight.

Below are updated shots of the girls at about 6 weeks. First, the 9 I have been following with all of you here...

DSC00449.jpg

And here is one of the "Siamese twins"...

DSC004541.jpg

I have an updated photo of my "favorite plant" that I have been following. Below is a quick photo history of that plant starting back a couple weeks and up to the present...

Week 3...

IM001378.jpg

Week 4...

DSC003842.JPG

Week 5...

DSC00426.jpg

Later in week 5...

DSC00434.jpg

And now, week 6...

DSC004622.jpg

Amazing how fast they grow. I am also having a leaf curl problem. They look as if they have been folded over and pressed that way, the curl is more of a flat fold. I suspect high Ph may be they cause or simply very fast growth from high nutrients, carbohydrates, and CO2. Opinions??

DSC004612.jpg

DSC004602.jpg

DSC00458.jpg

DSC004571.jpg

DSC004561.jpg

DSC004551.jpg

Any opinions are welcome on this one. :bong:

Looking good Kickstart. I've made my move and am getting ready to get my room growing which is why I come to you for advice.
I'm really lik'n the electrical panel you built and I want to copy it. Do you have any diagrams or refrences to building something like that? (I'm a dumb plumber not a sparky lol...you know water and electricity don't mix...I need stick man drawings lol) Do you think if I just plugged my ballests (4 ttl 120v ea) into that system do you think it would handle 2 grozilla lights @ 2000w ea for a total of 4000w. You're feeding it with 240v yes?

Yeah...It's slick isn't it Boss. I would love to see a pic of the internal wiring.

Back
Top Bottom