New grow (grow B) SD & ATF

Amazing taste with a bit of a fruity taste (probably from the Sweet additive). Incredibly smooth; the kind of smoke you want to breath out through your nose to fully taste it...
MMMMMMMmmmmmmaaaaggggaggagag......:drool::drool::drool::drool::drool:
cant wait to see thoes cured buds brother~!
its been a blessing to watch you grow great job defenetly keep it up i envey those lucky ppl that you supply.
+rep
:peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

I’m moving this to completed journals now…

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here Journals in Progress - 420 Magazine

Hope all is well in your world…

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Thank you. I currently have a grow in progress, but have not had much time lately to post... I just got married last Saturday; aside from that, I have been out riding my Harley every free moment this last summer! Now that things are calming down and we are settling in for winter I will be able to share more again with this community.

I personally cant wait for it bro! its gonna be nice how youve progressed in your growing technique :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thank you. I currently have a grow in progress, but have not had much time lately to post... I just got married last Saturday; aside from that, I have been out riding my Harley every free moment this last summer! Now that things are calming down and we are settling in for winter I will be able to share more again with this community.

Wow, I was wondering what was up with you and found this. Congratulations Kickstart!! Best wishes to you and your bride, and a long and happy union. :peace:

OK, here we go with updated harvest pictures... I have collected these during the last week or so. Some of the photos below chow how very purple some of these strains can turn if allowed to mature fully...

DSC00570.jpg

DSC00568.jpg

DSC00567.jpg

DSC005661.jpg

DSC005651.jpg

DSC00564.jpg

DSC005621.jpg

DSC00561.jpg

DSC00560.jpg

There we go for now. Finished bud shots next. BTW, I have been trimming already and the ATF is simply out of this world! Amazing taste with a bit of a fruity taste (probably from the Sweet additive). Incredibly smooth; the kind of smoke you want to breath out through your nose to fully taste it... The JTR Lemon (a small part of my crop) is very fruity and slightly skunky. I am very happy so far. More to follow...

I'd be happy as hell too... that looks delicious! And the smell has permeated through my lcd screen and I am now high from these photos. Come to think of it, I was high before, but damn nice buds man! :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom