New Grow Journal 2020

hawk4200

STRAIN=G.G#4 Zittles x 2 Gold leaf Super critical in flower Day 35 also have a small Gold leaf clone i have the gold leaf and super critical in sub cooled super soil me and Pc addict mixed up last summer this the first time i have used organic soil i can tell the difference i have them in 7 gal fabric pots but one of the G.G#4 is in a 5 gal fabric pot and i have my other in a 10 gal fabric pots Im useing 4 Mars Hydro Cree cob lights and im using a 1000 watt amazon led lights 75% f 40 % humdity rh i just brewed some composted tea for a gave it to them this morning with sea mineral and some boogie brix i do a foler spray once a week with this stuff called pure protein its like fish poop but they love it i got on a 12/12 lighting cycle that all i have to had right now u guuy give comment feed back is most welcomed stay medicated:lot-o-toke: IMG_20191122_205257[1].jpgIMG_20200409_084948[1].jpgIMG_20200422_172542[1].jpgIMG_20200422_172625[1].jpgIMG_20200416_075253[1].jpg

Indoor Grow?
accept.png
Outdoor Grow?
accept.png
Greenhouse Grow?
accept.png
Feminized?
accept.png
Photoperiod?
accept.png
Medical Use?
accept.png
Mostly Indica?
accept.png
HeightMedium
Height Notes140-170 cms
Flowering TimeMedium
Yield NotesOutdoor yield 200-2500
Grams m2500-700
THC ContentMedium
CBD ContentMedium
Taste NotesFruity
Noted EffectsPowerful, Relaxing, Thought Provoking
GeneticsGorilla Glue x Zkittlez

Unleash the gigantic power of West Coast genetics with an amazing fusion of GG 4 and Zkittlez.

Introducing Barney’s Farm brand new GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™. An exquisite trichome celebration awaits the patient following 60 days in bloom. You won’t forget the first time you experience her fertile fruits. Leaning toward the Indica side of the cannabis spectrum, this emerging favourite is a powerful and thought provoking beauty, whose trichome-laden glistening pistils will delight all comers.

Why not let her medical grade 24% THC seduce you into a warm realm of rest and relaxation that you will never want to leave. Flowering times of 8-9 weeks can be expected indoors, with outdoor grows finishing in early October.

Expect up to 2.5 kg from a well cared for outdoor grow and a final height of up to 1.7m. Get hold of some Barneys Farm GORILLA ZKITTLEZ™ today.

The countdown has begun 25 days until harvest i cant wait im tired of going to the dispensary and i just hate paying hard cash for my medication i guess i have just got spoiled from growing over the years i do want to thank Pc addict i would have never gotting as much bud if he would have hook me up with the cob light and the super soil u but i will take care of him when harvest comes in

STRAIN=G.G#4 Zittles x 2 Gold leaf Super critical in flower Day 35 also have a small Gold leaf clone i have the gold leaf and super critical in sub cooled super soil me and Pc addict mixed up last summer this the first time i have used organic soil i can tell the difference i have them in 7 gal fabric pots but one of the G.G#4 is in a 5 gal fabric pot and i have my other in a 10 gal fabric pots Im useing 4 Mars Hydro Cree cob lights and im using a 1000 watt amazon led lights 75% f 40 % humdity rh i just brewed some composted tea for a gave it to them this morning with sea mineral and some boogie brix i do a foler spray once a week with this stuff called pure protein its like fish poop but they love it i got on a 12/12 lighting cycle that all i have to had right now u guuy give comment feed back is most welcomed stay medicated:lot-o-toke: IMG_20191122_205257[1].jpgIMG_20200409_084948[1].jpgIMG_20200422_172542[1].jpgIMG_20200422_172625[1].jpgIMG_20200416_075253[1].jpg
thanks for the likes ppl

Down the last 2 week of flower i just now got my new carbon filter yesterday my new 4x4 tent is going to be there by the 12th my g . g #4 thats just to flower in the 10 gal well just have put it in the there once it comes

ok i have been really buzy i got my new 4x4 tent put together i put my big g.g#4 in it the gold leaf and the super critical also while waiting on the new tent i had 2 light fall on top of my plant and broke the crap out of it so i had to take it early man I,m still mad about it but what can i do about it is just learn from it and go on I got a couple of oz 's that im going to make extract from

Ok last tues i put my gold leaf and super critical into 48 hours of totally darkness so thus i took them so the drying process has begun i got a fat quarter pound of the gold leaf and probably 10 oz of the the other so not a bad harvest for 2 plants i still have one G.G.#4 zittles in week four of flower i got her in a 4x4 tent in a ten gal fab pot she getting big she should make up for the one that a light fell on and broke it all to heck had to take her early its all good thou i probably turn into dab

well I Harvested that G.G#4 zittles this past weekend after I trim I weighed it almost 200 grams so i cant complain off one plant not to bad i harvested my one gold leaf and super critical about a month age i got a fat 4 Oz between them both so this com-pleats my winter grow

Back
Top Bottom