New Grow Leaf Problems

That's the challenge with a group rezz
No plants, even same Strains, act the same

I use separate, individual, 5gal DWC buckets. Easy to change each if needed

Like I said, my Purple kush was a nightmare
I'd drop the nutes like I said, raise that light to 24"

And DWC pH is best at 5.6-5.9
Very true mate. I've done 2 plants in 1 Res twice now with autos. That's always a daft idea for way too many reasons to list. And 4 days ago I just put 4 photos grown from seed into a 20L NFT reservoir. They were a fair size when I put them in too. Vegged em for a month in the cubes so this is probably gonna end in drama and bloodshed but im doing it anyway cos im in a hurry and it seemed a good idea untill about 3 and a half minuits ago lol. Shit haha should've used clones. Ahh well.. it'll be fun :)

That's the challenge with a group rezz
No plants, even same Strains, act the same

I use separate, individual, 5gal DWC buckets. Easy to change each if needed

Like I said, my Purple kush was a nightmare
I'd drop the nutes like I said, raise that light to 24"

And DWC pH is best at 5.6-5.9
I know. My problem is that they are not feminised. As soon as I can see the pre flowers I will choose one and put it in my individual 5gal. That is perhaps the difference, I usually grow from feminised seeds.
Will drop the nutes. Will try the lower ph too.

I have found that a Sugar Black Rose likes 6,2ish...

I am currently running a DWC, system, PH 5.5 EC after 10 days at 1.3 (600ppm) Whiteberry, this time I grew from seed, in rockwook, and inserted that into my net pot with perlite. Roots are just starting to come out the net pot, and the plant is starting to take off. May do my first pinch soon.

Attachments

• IMG_2760.JPG
    IMG_2760.JPG
    541.8 KB · Views: 120
  • IMG_2761.JPG
    IMG_2761.JPG
    662.3 KB · Views: 114
Back
Top Bottom