New Grow - Need A Little Help?

weediologist

HEY SOME OF YOU ME KNOW ME BY ONE OF MY GROWS IT IS STILL IN FLOWERING, I HAVE A NEW PLANT(COME FROM A VERY GOOD BAGGIE- LIME GREEN WEED FIRE SHIT) AND IT SPROTED TODAY IT IS ON 14 DAY SO 2 WEEKS IN VEGE IT HAS ABOUT 4-5 SETS OF BRANCHES. ITS UNDER ONLY 2 x 30 WATT CFL THAT PUT OUT 200 WATTS @ 4000 LUMENS TOTAL. ITS GROWING FAST BUT ONLY LIKE 4 -5 INCHES TALL AND ILL ADD AOTHER LIGHT TODAY MAYBE.....DAM THATS A LIFE STORY OK FOR MY QUESTION.....WHEN SHOULD I FLOWER ONLY WANT A 2-3 FEET PLANT MAX, AND I KNOW WHAT TOPPING OFF IS AND PINCHING BUT DONT KNOW HOW TO DO IT AND WHEN AND WHERE ON THE PLANT CAN SOMEONE TELL ME I HAVE READ AND READ I JUST DONT UNDER STAND IT I WANT AT LEAST 2 OR MORE MAIN COLAS AND A LIL ON THE BUSH SIDE....CAUSE MY FRIST GROW I DID NOT USE ANY TECHIQUES TO MAX MY YEILD PLEASE HELP,,,PICTURES AND VIDEOS OR WEBSITES TAHT HAVE PICTURE OF HOW TO DO THIS WILL BE HELP FUL THANK YOU FOR READING ALL THIS.:Rasta:

THIS IS THE BABY IT HAD A LIL NUTE BURN OR SOMETHING BUT ITS GONE THIS WAS AT THERE FRIST 3 DAYS AFTER SPROUT.. ILL POST THE PICTURE OF IT UP TO DATE TOMORROW OR TODAY.

Weedmarch192006002.jpg

Weedmarch192006003.jpg

Here are some pictures from yesterday on its 2 weeks(14 days) in vege, what you think and can any one help me on the question i ask above in my 1st message

IMG_0343.JPG

Picture above shows the lights i have 6700 lumens with 3 CFL bulbs

IMG_0333.JPG

IMG_0335.JPG

IMG_0334.JPG

IMG_0342.JPG

i have the video, i does not talk about topping...any more people that can help?

weediologist said:
i have the video, i does not talk about topping...any more people that can help?
I can't believe you said that.The first thing he did when he put them in the flower room is topped the plants.Geeze, I am done here.

can i flower my plant now last grow i let the plant grow 2 months, today this plant is about 2 weeks and 2 days. i dont want much yeild cause ill be moving in june so i need to flower it.?

lol i just watched the video i just never knew he topped the plant 1 week into flowering...thanks alot.

can i top this plant at this time, should i cut like the first 2 top sets of nodes(the new growth and the one below it) ill use that as a clone. should i do this any suggestion???

well i topped it a week ago and 2 main stems have developed so since of April 7th i put it into flowering it was about 8 inches tall am moving so i have to harvest before i move.

my plant yest grow 3 cm in one day that is its frist growth since in the flowering room...i hope its a female i had some ferts yest to it, it was Fox Farm ... Tiger bloom, Big Grow and Big bloom....i add all them which I can .... i have not feed my plant any ferts while it was vege....this is its first dose.
14.01-15.3-11.7 thats the ratio with all the 3 ferts added together.

My Plant Is Doing Very Well, But Yest I Look At My Root Ball As It Came Out Soo Easily And Roots Of Course Are Every Where....and Was Wondering Cause My Plant Soil Is In A 6 Inch Pot The Soil Drys Out Every 1-2 Days And I Have To Water It Cause It Wilts And The Room Is Lil Hot Since Summer Started And The Grow Is In The Garage In A Closet Grow.....so I Dont Kow When I Should Transplant I Was Thinking Of After It Shows It Sex So I Dont Waste Soil.

okey i think this plant is a male can any one tell me...here are some pictures. its in 10th day in flowering.....

Plant1_228110.JPG

-------------------------------------------------------------
closeup.JPG

This is a Close up
------------------------------------------------------------
Plant2_339774.JPG

------------------------------------------------------------
IMG_0429.jpg

I don't see any white hairs, male for sure! sorry...

i'm no expert but that does look pretty masculine.

i could be wrong though. good looking plants.

peace. :bongrip:

its was a male plant is i have cut it off it had alot of clusters of balls
thanks for all your help

Back
Top Bottom