New Grow - One 3 Month Old Mother - 8 Clones & 8 Kush Seedlings

jessewhalen77

I am starting in on a new adventure. My girlfriend and I are hardcore smokers, so how better to support our habbit but to grow our own. I have a bud room that I run a 1000w hps, I also have a veg n grow room, which I now have 8 clones in, this room has 3 400w MH, but of course for 8 young week old clones I am only using one 400w MH. last I have a seedling box, my own design, rite now I have 8 seedlings and six of them are now on there second set of true leaves,, so happy I am. For nutes I am using 3 part jungle juice and from the growth and look of the mother plant since I got her, its great stuff, but all honesty, the end product will tell me if I keep using it or not..
I have been dealing with a heat problem, lowest I can get it at the moment is 31c.
Our plans are to crop every three weeks, so lots of different ages and stages I will have, we only want to crop 4-6 plants each time with hopes of 8oz in total... I will figure out how to put pictures up here for all to enjoy,, updates will be coming daily,,,, and help or advice is greatly appreciated,, tomorrow I will give more details of soil, pot sizes, and more

so for this grow I am using promix hp mycorphizae , high porosity soil. for my nutes I am using 3 part Jungle Juice. Micro 5-0-1, Grow 2-1-6, Bloom 0-5-4. as of rite now I have a mother plant and 8 clones.. I know I should have made clones bigger but I gotta learn some how. but as of now my clones are
Clone #1 = 1"
Clone #2 = 3/4"
Clone #3 = 2 3/4"
Clone #4 = 1 1/2"
Clone #5 = 1"
Clone #6 = 2"
Clone #7 = 1/2"
Clone #8 = 3/4"
also I have 8 new seedlings. most of them are 9 days old. They were moved under a 400w MH. I put a test baby under it and she loves it, so now they are all under it. Today they are
Seedling #1 = 2 1/4"
Seedling #2 = 1"
Seedling #3 = 1/4",, just broke soil.....
Seedling #4 = 1"
Seedling #5 = 2"
Seedling #6 = 1 1/2"
Seedling #7 = 1 1/4"
Seedling #8 = 1 1/4"
As of like seven days ago the mother plant was 27 1/2", she is still the same height, maybe a 1/2" taller, but I have been working on making her bushy, hope it turns out to be good smoke. I am gonna put her into bud mode on the 20th. I was thinking for like six weeks or so, what do you guys think?

1451859912497.jpg
1451859892219.jpg
1451859878142.jpg
1451859836848.jpg

it is now Jan 8th,, my mother plant has givin me lots if healthy babies, she has been on 12/12 for two days now. She is now on jungle juice three part bloom stage. This plant is purple kush.. hope you like the new photos I am gonna post in a moment.. also clones are now 14days since I cut them off her......

ok,so another week or so has passed, everything is going good. Mother plant ( PURPLE KUSH) is just starting her second week of flowering,:), also I grew three clones off her to a height of 8" and put them in a box, and started them in bud, like a sea of green, just a small one. I have five remaining clones that are all rooted and I now have 17 more that are fresh. Also today marks the day of a fresh start. Got my new seeds today from CROP KING... I got auto-flower fem Northern Lights. So I have three of the germinating now,, They say its a eight week strain,, very hope full.. but here is a question I need answered,,,, can you clone an auto flowering plant? also,,, is there anyway to stop them from flowering? the seedlings in the pics I put up awhile back, I will be taking new pictures tonight so they will be on in a couple of hours.. Once my Northern Lights are in the air, I will be starting a new grow journal for them aswell so please stay tuned and help if you can...

From what I know about autos is they got a internal clock that is gonna go no matter what. There is a member called Atrain, u may be familiar with him but he is a pro on the auto scene. I've personally never cloned a auto or heard of it but hey do t quote me lol.

Hope all is well in your world.

Is this grow still alive?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom