New grow space & build

KCCO 77

Hey everyone it’s good to be back. I hope all is good with the wonderful peeps of the community. I have been busy since my last journal but have been finding a little time here and there to get working on my new space/system. The space is 10 by 8 and will have my existing sun system 1000 watt HPS and an HLG550 v2. It is stuck on a truck at Canada post shipping facility (we r being screwed by a postal strike). Anyways based upon my last 4 runs is my now flower room. I should be able to have a nice clean 5 by 10 canopy of nugs with some room to work in there.
Anyways c all of you soon play safe.

Nice set up and welcome back :)
Time for a grow journal?
Soon AB I cant wait to light it up. I also need one of the two electrical circuits in my small flower room to complete the new space. Still just crossing my Ts and dotting my Is. I will make a journal as soon as I have all the pieces of the puzzle. Thanks for stopping by play safe

Why not start it now, we have lots of members to help out in DIY and building :)
Actually I should have been journaling this whole time under diy tread. I messed up. I guess I will get one going later today or tomorrow. Unboxing my new light would b a perfect start point lol. Unfortunately now I am at the point of doing much more waiting then building . I hate waiting and like building so I may have to speed this up a bit lol. Thx enjoy

:)
I love watching and learning :)
You got me thinking now. Now that everything is now set up the way it is I can run veg in there until my other plants r done flowering. I have 2 circuits already wired and more then enough power to run my 3 veg lights and pumps fans meters ect. This will give me a 30 day jump roughly. Then I can just flip the new space into 12/12 as soon as my last circuit comes available. Off to cut 10 green crack clones lol. Did l mention I hate waiting LMAO Thanks AB

Nice new flower room, hope everything comes together the way you want it to.
Hey PW glad stopped by. I hope all is good. I have applied some advice you gave me early on and moved everything out of the grow room. This new space has a separate room 4 by 8 room attached to it. It has all the electrical,res,timers,pumps, RO, ect. On top of that I also took your advice and ordered me some qbs. They have been doing real well all around the web so why not. It will be good to c the canopy and the differences between the two lights. The light I ordered they say is true 1k replacement. All the numbers I can find for it r great so we’ll c. Thanks for stopping by

Back
Top Bottom