New Grow - Wilma System Never Again

well when my mate gave me the clone he said 8 weeks. so in my last post i said 10 days to go. if i go on the 14th jan, (8 weeks) but i read NL X HAZE is a 70 day contender. so i mite

be a week out judging her finish . she should finish on the 21st jan. imo. well its great news if she has more time that just means even fatter nugs. but may be she is a 8 week baby. i will wait till the 14th and have a good look at her trich,s if still all clear ill leave them for another week. :eek:ldtoker:
The second state is cloudy/milky. Cloudy trichomes contain fully realized THC
i want to get as close to 100% cloudy trichomes @ harvest to get the most potency out of my plants. It's impossible to get 100% cloudy trichomes, since trichomes are always being produced and are always maturing, even after harvest the trichomes will continue to develop. but 50% or more will do :eek:ldtoker:

fattning up nicely, happy days.:morenutes::morenutes::blunt::blunt:
fatting_up_002.JPG
fatting_up_001.JPG
fatting_up_004.JPG
fatting_up_003.JPG
fatting_up_005.JPG
fatting_up_006.JPG
fatting_up_007.JPG

na buddy . dry i think iam looking at around 27-35.
if i was nft i always get 40-50 dry from that size tent. but i know that before i started. nft fills the tent bigger and better. u will see in my next grow. and ill be going from seed. and will blow this willma sytem out the water. happy days

Back
Top Bottom