New Grow

FloridaSunset

Almost ready to get my 2nd grow started in earnest. Have a Bubblicious seedling going (since she popped on the 6th) and she should be ready to move into the Hempy Pot I've got ready for her by the end of next week.

Hope I have better luck this go around than I did last time. Will get a Journal going once the Grow is up and running. ..

Well, so far so good! Been a month since I got the new grow started and just flipped her (only have one) over to flower the other day.

Things are going much better this go 'round than the last time. Have to say it's the Hempy that's made the difference. So much simpler all the way around.

Haven't had time to get any pics yet but hope to get one tomorrow...

Things are going really well so far - about 2 weeks into Flower. She is looking great and buds are forming nicely.

Question I have is there's no discernable aroma yet. Is that normal at this stage of the game or should I be concerned?

Well, things went far better this time around than the last time I attempted a grow. I have to mainly attribute my success to going Hempy this time. Some of the other factors would have to be the Advanced Nutrients nutes I used and the 250w Horticultural CFL I got just before I started the new grow...

Harvested her (just went with the one) yesterday and have her drying in the tent with a small fan moving the air around and will be checking her a few times a day to check her for mold and such and for how the drying is coming along.

Still going to try for some pics, but haven't had the time or inclination yet. (

Oh yeah,forgot to mention... I have decided to attempt to re-veg the girl if I can... Will let you know how that goes... Hope it works so I can save using another bean since they are expensive and scarce as hen's teeth around here...

Just got the buds all dried and set to start curing from my first successful grow in a lot of years!

Yield from my little girl came out to just about 14gr which I didn't think was too bad considering she was raised in a 33.9oz Folgers Coffee Can converted into a Hempy Pot... :)

Have her re-vegging (and it seems to be going well so far) in a 2 gal bucket that is also a Hempy Pot (why fight success?) that I got her transplanted into earlier today. Have her under a 250w Apollo CFL Growlight set on a 20/4 cycle and feeding her straight PHd water for the time being to combat a little nute burn from running the Advanced Nutrient Hobby Level nutes in the old grow. Am thinking I'll keep her on straight water for about a week and then start back on the nutes at half strength and go from there.

Will start timing the new grow once I can determine her new roots have hit the reservoir and I see that burst in growth that happens about then. Wish me luck on the 2nd go 'round!!

Back
Top Bottom