Old G's New Auto Grow

Old G

My 2nd grow I went with 2 blue dream autos and 2skittles auto. I got a real gro lite and am looking forward to this. I’d love to become a competent grower, figure this takes years . Here’s my gro at week one

360B25E9-8727-4559-BB15-F822E0C87852.jpeg

So far so good - I'd be thinking about Rhizotonic/RootJuice, 1/4 strength feed/CaMg maybe?
They grow surprisingly quick if you let them
I sprinkled alittle bat guano this morning, they loved it. I’m so hooked on growing these it’s not funny. I was actually alittle sad when I harvested my white widow, I enjoyed the shit outta growing her. The only thing with 4 plants I have to keep a close watch for pests. I read about the root juice it sounds like really good stuff , thank you

The delight of growing this exquisite plant is beyond words, couldn't agree more
It is quite easy to mix autos & photos in a perpetual cycle if you work out the timings
Yes, def keep a close eye on your leaves for early signs of anything that doesn't look right (spesh pH, mites)
I see the whole pot is wet - water in a circle about 3" around where the roots are, directly below the stem to leave some pockets of Oxygen and avoid over-watering around the stem, so the roots reach out and fill the space
Good luck my friend :Namaste:

I would suggest that you invest in 4 Fabric pots that are minimum of 5 gal.
Then good soil filled to the brim of the pot.
Hey Nunyabiz - think OldG is in a small-ish space by the looks of it
Me too, I only use 2L pots for autos & 5L for photos in an 80cm x 80cm, 390w combined LED's
I can pull a few oz per pot without growing the plants out to the max
Fast turnaround keeps it interesting for me
Different setups etc I suppose; horses for course and all that...
Grow in peace my friend :Namaste:

Hey Nunyabiz - think OldG is in a small-ish space by the looks of it
Me too, I only use 2L pots for autos & 5L for photos in an 80cm x 80cm, 390w combined LED's
I can pull a few oz per pot without growing the plants out to the max
Fast turnaround keeps it interesting for me
Different setups etc I suppose; horses for course and all that...
Grow in peace my friend :Namaste:
I grew autos because they don’t need too much space. If they get too big I’ll move them, I’m working with what I have, I got a 1000LED this time, what a difference in how the plants are responding. I wish I had the space and money to make a serious grow room.I really enjoy doing this, it’s so therapeutic for me. Thanx guys , i appreciate your input and I am constantly learning from you guys

So far so good - I'd be thinking about Rhizotonic/RootJuice, 1/4 strength feed/CaMg maybe?
They grow surprisingly quick if you let them
Wow now I know why everyone tells you to get nutrients for the roots, I had one fall over ,thankfully I had room to add soil and strengthen the base . This day 8 and these plants are growing fast

2B948904-207A-4BDB-AA32-657E100FEE8D.jpeg

My 2nd grow I went with 2 blue dream autos and 2skittles auto. I got a real gro lite and am looking forward to this. I’d love to become a competent grower, figure this takes years . Here’s my gro at week one

360B25E9-8727-4559-BB15-F822E0C87852.jpeg
Hello @oldg Hope you are well.
I'd fill those pots more those stalks are too long.
Then lower or turn up your light so they stop stretching.
Cute girls my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill

Hello @oldg Hope you are well.
I'd fill those pots more those stalks are too long.
Then lower or turn up your light so they stop stretching.
Cute girls my friend.
Stay safe.
Bill
I had one fall over today, I filled the pots thank you. I turned the lites down, definitely too much

No no, "lower the height" of the lights don't turn them down.
They're stretching to get to the light.
Lol, this is an adult brain on too much marijuana, got you thank you

No no, "lower the height" of the lights don't turn them down.
They're stretching to get to the light.
Brother look at how much these grew since yesterday, this is nuts. I had no idea they grew this fast , thanks for telling me to drop the lite I attribute much of the growth to lowering the lite

F15FCD19-24A8-4F8F-9D36-96CD1898C29F.jpeg

Brother look at how much these grew since yesterday, this is nuts. I had no idea they grew this fast , thanks for telling me to drop the lite I attribute much of the growth to lowering the lite

F15FCD19-24A8-4F8F-9D36-96CD1898C29F.jpeg
She is hungry. :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill

I gave a lite dusting of bat guano this morning, they love it. I’m using fox farms soil ,I shouldn’t use nutrients for a couple weeks right or not. The bat guano won’t hurt right. My first grow was a photo white widow, I think it was 7 months before I harvested , these are growing at warp speed, I wanna get a decent yield so I don’t wanna fuck it up, any advice greatly appreciated

I gave a lite dusting of bat guano this morning, they love it. I’m using fox farms soil ,I shouldn’t use nutrients for a couple weeks right or not. The bat guano won’t hurt right. My first grow was a photo white widow, I think it was 7 months before I harvested , these are growing at warp speed, I wanna get a decent yield so I don’t wanna fuck it up, any advice greatly appreciated
As @Nunyabiz mentioned get 4 -5 gal fabric pots and fill them.
Then get proper soil nutrients and feed them at 6.4 ph according to the nutrient schedule.
Feed them let the soil dry, then give ph,d water then let them dry, then feed let them dry, then ph,d water........ till harvest.
There are a lot of ways to feed pot plants but a proper nutrient line will be your easiest way to learn.
For instance your bat guano from fruit bats or insect bats makes a huge difference.
One doesn't have enough nitrogen to veg your girls.
Do you know which to use?
But Fox Farm/ Prescription Blend/ Geoflora-nutrients all have everything you need when you need it no guess work.
Understand what I'm trying to say? :Namaste:
Stay safe.
Bill

Hey there!!

What Bill said...they need nutrients. What soil are they in? You want their leaves to be green not light green as they are, so a little PM, get them started asap. Small seedling doses. I have some suggestions although Bill already mentioned them. I have used the FFOF trio and currently use Prescription Blend. PB is a sponsor, their nutrient line information is listed under 420 sponsors.

At this juncture you need to start integrating major components like nitrogen and Phosphorus. Magnesium and calcium and so on...they will have both difficulty rooting and growing and you will encounter issues with leaves amongst others.

Check out some grow journals in progress as everyone generally gives a great breakdown of different schedules, feeds, media, pots, etc etc for their grows. It will certainly be beneficial for you moving forward as you mentioned, it's a learning process and takes time.

Good luck, lmk if you need anything!

Hey there!!

What Bill said...they need nutrients. What soil are they in? You want their leaves to be green not light green as they are, so a little PM, get them started asap. Small seedling doses. I have some suggestions although Bill already mentioned them. I have used the FFOF trio and currently use Prescription Blend. PB is a sponsor, their nutrient line information is listed under 420 sponsors.

At this juncture you need to start integrating major components like nitrogen and Phosphorus. Magnesium and calcium and so on...they will have both difficulty rooting and growing and you will encounter issues with leaves amongst others.

Check out some grow journals in progress as everyone generally gives a great breakdown of different schedules, feeds, media, pots, etc etc for their grows. It will certainly be beneficial for you moving forward as you mentioned, it's a learning process and takes time.

Good luck, lmk if you need anything!
Their auto flowers, this day 9, I planted them in fox farms soil. I everywhere I read it’s told me 2 gallon pots are plenty big enough for auto flowers, I’ll be harvesting in alittle over 2 months. I’ve looked at a lot of pictures of 2week old autos, most of them are lite green at this stage. I’m certainly not giving them nutrients at this stage apart from bat guano, I would imagine they’d burn up. These grow so fast I just wasn’t sure when to start nutrients, I would imagine another week and a half

Their auto flowers, this day 9, I planted them in fox farms soil. I everywhere I read it’s told me 2 gallon pots are plenty big enough for auto flowers, I’ll be harvesting in alittle over 2 months. I’ve looked at a lot of pictures of 2week old autos, most of them are lite green at this stage. I’m certainly not giving them nutrients at this stage apart from bat guano, I would imagine they’d burn up. These grow so fast I just wasn’t sure when to start nutrients, I would imagine another week and a half
3 gl is actually pretty preferable for autos. But I see you have little space and you're working with what you have! You don't have to take my advice at all, there are specified nutrient dosages for this particular stage, is all I'm saying if you would like to look into it. I begin my seedling doses after their first week as they begin to show me signs that they are hungry and continue that dose through week 2 before beginning full strength. I also grow autos so I have some familiarity and I'm only trying to help! Best of luck, you are doing your research and you're in the best place to do so!

Back
Top Bottom