New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

UPDATE,day 56 from seed...

So yesterday morning day 55 I cut down the little green-o-matic,the breeder says 55 and some of the buds looked done a week ago,lol...:)
So I have whats left of the buds {top cola}...drying in a paper bag,should be fairly dry by 3 days time...
The top cola on the green-o-matic was 10 grams wet,but I think they were kinda drying up so we will have to see what the dry weight is when its dry...
Keep in mind Iv been smoking the green-o-matic all week,lol:p So we prolly got another 4-5 grams dry that we smoked while waiting for the top cola,so Im guessing around 8-9 grams dry total,but prolly would have got a 1/2 if I left her alone,lol...

The II diavolo is my babe,lol...
I love the colors and the darkness of leaves,well whats left of the leaves!
I swear I had to trim leaves back from covering the buds every other day,the things grow overnight..literaly! :D

Here are some pics,

Here is the top little cola from the green-o-matic {harvested on day 55}...
13153.JPG

14136.JPG

13014.JPG

Here is the II diavolo,looking down:)
24511.JPG

And some more random shots of the Diavolo...
41113.JPG

3783.JPG

36010.JPG

35610.JPG

26010.JPG

23011.JPG

Thats it for now,the next update will be a pic of the dried green-o-matic buds and a smoke report:)
As always,comments and questions are welcome:D:surf::tokin::Rasta:

Damn bro those looook tasty :yummy:. Nice job. You'll definitely have to post the smoke report. How's the Green o matic pre-cured?

Thanks dude:)
The green-o-matic is defently a nice smoke,even buds that were quick dried were great,we smoke it so fast that it dident last long,so wont be able to try it properly dry and cured for a week prolly,lol...
But must say it taste amazing as it is,berries or fruit not sure...
Makes u move around and do stuff,all with a great indica stone/body buzz:)
My girl loved it and said it gave her the perma-smile:D:Rasta::cheesygrinsmiley::ganjamon::Namaste::thumb:

Congrats on your harvest j4 :cheer:

I agree with xbox you should submit that nug, it's beautiful. You should also submit the Diavalo pic for POTM.

Awesome grow buddy. You're the auto-king :surf:

Congrats on your harvest j4 :cheer:

I agree with xbox you should submit that nug, it's beautiful. You should also submit the Diavalo pic for POTM.

Awesome grow buddy. You're the auto-king :surf:

Thanks Blue!
I was thinking about the nug of the month but thought the bud needed to be dry? Idk...:tokin:
I think these autos make it so easy for just about anyone to get a harvest,even if they mess up ect...there strong and resilant,hell almost finished and the diavolo is still changing almost everyday:)
Mainly the colors now ect,does anyone have any clue if the II diavolo is sopose to purple??
I'v looked all over and have seen a couple grows of them but non were purple,just wondering,lol...:p
I cant wait to be able to try a sample of a cured purple diavolo bud!:grinjoint::tokin:

Hey j4!

Nugs are supposed to be 'ready to smoke' but you can't enter until the 1st anyhow and it looks just like lots of other nugs I see posted, go for it!

How are your night temps? I've heard of cooler night temps bringing out the purple, but I've never had one yet. :peace:

Gotcha Blue:)
As for night temps,well its usealy between 63-71 depending on the heat outside the house or inside,lol...what skrewed me was this winter with the tote sealed ect,temps were right around 88,with 62-63 in dark...
But because its getting so warm out now the temps in the tote climbs easy,even with the tote cracked open 4" ect...it will still get a good 88-92,I think I will keep it in the dark for 2 days prior to harvest,seen it done with good results,cant hurt...:p
Any idea how long I should let her go for?
Im thinking about harvesting around day 65? What u think? :)

:tokin:
I love that little girl j4! Have you sampled her yet?

Not the diavolo,
A week or two ago I cut 2 tiny little buds from the bottom,very imature...and buds were week bud tasted harsh ect...so I actualy havent touched any since,lol:p Iv been picking at the green-o-matic and leaving the II diavolo to ripen up ect,seems to be working:)
The breeder says the diavolo should be berry tasting,and thats my personal favorite {well blueberries} :D
So I defently lucked out on this freebie seed,and when I have the money and a place to grow I will defently order a 5 pack of II diavolo fems,great seeds!
Kinda exspensive but hey Im not complaining,)
Question,
I was thinking about letting her go another 4-5 days,and then put her in a cardboard box and stick her outside in the shed??
Im trying to give her the {dark} peroid before harvest, 1-3 days is what I read,I also want some colder temps to see if it will help with colors {purple} :)

Now Im just guessing but my Diavolo started turning purple for no reason, {unless from the big bloom or soil?
It almost sounds genetic but others with diavolo's have no purple?!
Hehe,idk...do u think the shed idea what do anything?
Outside temps get like 50 or so now,and inside there not dropping below 67-74 ect...:tokin: Thanks for the help,sorry I just got done smoking 2 big rips of a green-o-matic bud,taking a second! :p:tokin:

Great Looking nugs Buddy! :) Let em dry until the first and go for NOTM! Really you should. :grinjoint:

Loved the time line grow pictures! :cheer:

Thanks for the kind words OMM:tokin:
I agree the green-o-matic buds look great,but they will smoke even better!
The top bud isent quiet dry yet but the buds under that sure are,lol...has that diesel smell when u pull a bud apart:)
Defently even {pre-cured} the high is amazing,gives u that first stone of the day stone {wake-n-bake} :)

Hey j4s2u0 im new here and am planning on growing some autoflowers myself,
Lowryder II , Snow Ryder and Easy Ryder :) except my grow will be outdoors in a greenhouse, im just wondering would you recommend the green o matic in comparison, i'd just like to get a bit of variety in my strains so come harvest i've a nice selection :) any input on your experiences would be an amazing help that goes for anyone else with autoflower experience too ha ha ive started a forum on my set up if you have any suggestions

Stealth Grow greenhouse (cold frame) Autoflower, My first Thread please help :)

Hey j4s2u0 im new here and am planning on growing some autoflowers myself,
Lowryder II , Snow Ryder and Easy Ryder :) except my grow will be outdoors in a greenhouse, im just wondering would you recommend the green o matic in comparison, i'd just like to get a bit of variety in my strains so come harvest i've a nice selection :) any input on your experiences would be an amazing help that goes for anyone else with autoflower experience too ha ha ive started a forum on my set up if you have any suggestions

Stealth Grow greenhouse (cold frame) Autoflower, My first Thread please help :)

I had looked at all 3 of them strain before settling on the green-o-matic,
I think any of the strains u listed would be great,Iv seen many easy ryder grows and all of them come out great,yields are all different,mainly because some lowryder strain produce lots of runts,like the lowryder #1...
I have yet to try outdoors but will be soon:)
From what iv read autos do great outside,and there hardy enough to withstand the weather for the most part,but ur in a greenhouse so u would be good either way:)
Im defently going to say green-o-matic is a nice true auto strain,fast as any other auto if not faster,great taste and high...Im def happy and bet u would be also,but it all depends like I said:D:tokin:

I had looked at all 3 of them strain before settling on the green-o-matic,
I think any of the strains u listed would be great,Iv seen many easy ryder grows and all of them come out great,yields are all different,mainly because some lowryder strain produce lots of runts,like the lowryder #1...
I have yet to try outdoors but will be soon:)
From what iv read autos do great outside,and there hardy enough to withstand the weather for the most part,but ur in a greenhouse so u would be good either way:)
Im defently going to say green-o-matic is a nice true auto strain,fast as any other auto if not faster,great taste and high...Im def happy and bet u would be also,but it all depends like I said:D:tokin:

Sweet ;) what made you finally settle on the green o matic over the others ?
my greenhouse has up to 4/5 feet high of growing space, given optimal conditions 2gal pot etc. do you think the green o matic would be able to beast up a bit ha ha or if you have any idea what the possible yield could be like.

Speaking of yield, how much did your little green baby end up weighing ?

Props for being able to do it in such a tiny environment man :high-five:

Sweet ;) what made you finally settle on the green o matic over the others ?
my greenhouse has up to 4/5 feet high of growing space, given optimal conditions 2gal pot etc. do you think the green o matic would be able to beast up a bit ha ha or if you have any idea what the possible yield could be like.

Speaking of yield, how much did your little green baby end up weighing ?

Props for being able to do it in such a tiny environment man :high-five:

Well the green-o-matic seeds were around 50 bucks for 5 fems,they seemed cheap for fem auto seeds {which are exspensive}...and although its fairly new there are reviews and grows out there on the net,search google ect...
But if u have that much height then try looking into the super autos which yield lots more and get much bigger,they do take longer however:)
There is alot of good medium sized autos that yield great,even the II diavolo is sopose to get big yeilds,but Iv only got a little 1/2 gallon container for her,I can imagine if she was in a 2 gallon from the start,if it were me II diavolo is what I would get,crazy fast growth and very sturdy strong plant!

Well the green-o-matic seeds were around 50 bucks for 5 fems,they seemed cheap for fem auto seeds {which are exspensive}...and although its fairly new there are reviews and grows out there on the net,search google ect...
But if u have that much height then try looking into the super autos which yield lots more and get much bigger,they do take longer however:)
There is alot of good medium sized autos that yield great,even the II diavolo is sopose to get big yeilds,but Iv only got a little 1/2 gallon container for her,I can imagine if she was in a 2 gallon from the start,if it were me II diavolo is what I would get,crazy fast growth and very sturdy strong plant!

Well im going to amsterdam in june and the greenhouse seed company over there sells 10 green o matic seeds for €45 so i could get a few of them on the go ha ha
super autos Ive never heard of them i should definitely have a look into them :grinjoint: i must have a look at II diavolo too, thank you, much appreciated ;)

Back
Top Bottom