New GrowBox: 2-3 Different Auto Strains - CFL

Well today is day 60,
The II diavolo is still looking and smelling great:)
But its still throwing out new white hairs on all buds,so Im going to keep her going as long as I can,70% of hairs are red ect...
Also noticed that theres little buds growing from buds:D
The only problem Im going to run into is this...
We were approved for our new apartment and we start moving in on Monday,Im guessing it will take a couple days ect but Im not sure what to do...
I realy dont have many options,cant bring the plant with me...
I might be able to finish her up here for a couple days but idk:|
Thought about letting it finish in the woods ect but dont realy want to risk it getting stolen or eaten,lol...Im guessing I can let it go till day 64-65 max here,Im hoping by then its pretty much ready to come down,

On another note,
I chopped down a 2 gram bud/branch...let it dry in a paper bag for 2 days then inside my tote without the lights on but with the fans going ect,by 3 days they were nice:)
The imature II diavolo lower bud wasent on par with the other buds but they all look amazing,so even though the bud was a bit imature and not cured ect it was strong!
It blows the green-o-matic away in terms of strenth,it tasted better also...
Kinda fruity/berries but I imagine its only going to get better!
So all the tops or top halfs of all buds have alot of purple on them,I noticed looking at the underside had none!
So I un-tied the plant and let it stand up a little,so the underside could finaly get some light,dont get me wrong...the underside is completly covered in trich's!:)
But I want as much purple as possible so ya,lol....
I also put the plant in a cardboard box a couple days ago and put it in the shed,it dropped down to 55-60 at night...so the cold and the dark would hope to help ripen her up,now shes back under the lights...trying to get the underside buds to swell and shit asap! So in the next 5 days or so she might be coming down:(
Not sure about yield,doesnt look like alot but small containers and small ass growbox! Lol...Im willing to bet I will have around 10 grams dry,but 9 or over and I will be happy:)
Remeber I took off 2 grams already so we will see...
Ill post pics when I can of her,and an update...also got a couple pics of a dried green-o-matic bud right before I smoked it,lol...:D :p

Well today is day 60,
The II diavolo is still looking and smelling great:)
But its still throwing out new white hairs on all buds,so Im going to keep her going as long as I can,70% of hairs are red ect...
Also noticed that theres little buds growing from buds:D
The only problem Im going to run into is this...
We were approved for our new apartment and we start moving in on Monday,Im guessing it will take a couple days ect but Im not sure what to do...
I realy dont have many options,cant bring the plant with me...
I might be able to finish her up here for a couple days but idk:|
Thought about letting it finish in the woods ect but dont realy want to risk it getting stolen or eaten,lol...Im guessing I can let it go till day 64-65 max here,Im hoping by then its pretty much ready to come down,

On another note,
I chopped down a 2 gram bud/branch...let it dry in a paper bag for 2 days then inside my tote without the lights on but with the fans going ect,by 3 days they were nice:)
The imature II diavolo lower bud wasent on par with the other buds but they all look amazing,so even though the bud was a bit imature and not cured ect it was strong!
It blows the green-o-matic away in terms of strenth,it tasted better also...
Kinda fruity/berries but I imagine its only going to get better!
So all the tops or top halfs of all buds have alot of purple on them,I noticed looking at the underside had none!
So I un-tied the plant and let it stand up a little,so the underside could finaly get some light,dont get me wrong...the underside is completly covered in trich's!:)
But I want as much purple as possible so ya,lol....
I also put the plant in a cardboard box a couple days ago and put it in the shed,it dropped down to 55-60 at night...so the cold and the dark would hope to help ripen her up,now shes back under the lights...trying to get the underside buds to swell and shit asap! So in the next 5 days or so she might be coming down:(
Not sure about yield,doesnt look like alot but small containers and small ass growbox! Lol...Im willing to bet I will have around 10 grams dry,but 9 or over and I will be happy:)
Remeber I took off 2 grams already so we will see...
Ill post pics when I can of her,and an update...also got a couple pics of a dried green-o-matic bud right before I smoked it,lol...:D :p

I wonder if you were to increase the light cycle to 24 hours would the buds mature quicker ? they are autos, so lack of a dark cycle shouldn't be a problem.

I wonder if you were to increase the light cycle to 24 hours would the buds mature quicker ? they are autos, so lack of a dark cycle shouldn't be a problem.

I hear u dude,
I also figured 20-24 hours would be fine and prolly help autos finish quicker...
But I was thinking she was closer done then she realy is,cause when u look down on the buds ect there nice dark green and purple/red hairs ect...
But now that I noticed the underside not close to finished Im prolly just going to leave the light on as much as possible,then when shes looking better I will give her dark for a couple days:)
As of right now there my favorite looking little buds,the purple color is amazing,different hues of pink/purple calyx's...just cant wait to chop:D:tokin:

Hey my friend! :)

I don't know about changing the light times. Just a gut feeling. I would probably just go as they are until the last day. No lights out either. That way she will keep doing what is she doing. I think the darkness is over rated anyway. After all this is an emergency. I think you would be only a couple of weeks short of her normal time to finish. Like I said this just my opinion and what I would do. Either way....Good Luck! :high-five:

Morning J4! I agree with OMM, nothing messes with a plant like screwing with their light cycle, although I've not grown any autos.

You sure you can't find a big box to hide her in and bring to the new place? Hate to see you have to chop her early but you know what's best... good luck my friend!

Morning J4! I agree with OMM, nothing messes with a plant like screwing with their light cycle, although I've not grown any autos.

You sure you can't find a big box to hide her in and bring to the new place? Hate to see you have to chop her early but you know what's best... good luck my friend!

Autos grow and flower regardless to light cycle, their growth is based on maturity, 24 hour light has no negative effects ;)

Thanks guys:)
I no we are going to get monthly inspections at our new place,thats the only thing stoping me from doing a new grow there,lol...we will see what happens though
Autos dont realy seem to mind any light cylce,meaning they seem to adapt to most any amount of light,Iv given them 24 hours a days before,and I have given them all the rest, 18/6...20/4 ect...the diavolo even got a 24 hour dark peroid,point is after 60+ days the plant hasent minded what ever I threw at her!
Now its summer time practicly and it gets so hot during the day that the little tote gets mid 90's with the cover off! :|
Iv seen 105 temp one day when I forgot to take the cover off,but regardless...I havent seen any burnt leaves,or heat stress ect...
Thats whats Im trying to say,seems like I can do no wrong:p
So Im going to figure out whats happening and what I can do at the new place ect...
Will update when I get a chance,but so far so got...this is the oldesnt plant so far:D

Hey J4, Blue Dog told me you were doing a Diavolo, and so am I. You grow looks awsome! Good luck with the harvest, hope all goes well. Anyway just wanted to say highto a fellow Diavolo fan, lol. It is an awsome auto an mine is strong, fragrant, and frosty like yours!! I have a pic of my Diavolo on my journal, stop by. Ill put up some more photos a little later.

:goodjob:

Hey fellas:)
I know its been a while but been under alot of stress,just moved into our first apartment and everything going pretty sweet...
Will be starting some plants outside soon,just need a little money for soil ect:)
I had pics of the green-o-matic and II diavolo cured and dried tp perfection and my girlfriend deleted them,man was I pissed at her,Iv been saving them up to show u guys!

The green-o-matic grew fast as hell and finished at 55 days just like they said,it could have gone longer but it was great,frosty...taste nice,good high...dident last long enough though,but this plant realy is a throw and go type seed thats basicly idiot proof!

The II diavolo was a free seed and I would buy them again regardless of price!
It grew fast as hell,and strong and thick...smelled and look great:)
The colors came out in the end,not all purple but half and half...
The green-o-matic had about 9 grams dry all together,
and the II diavolo gave me about 11-12 grams dry all together...
The diavolo buzz hit hard and fast and after 2-3 hits,everyone was set!
Even smokers that smoke a 1/4 a day stopped smoking after 3 hits,first time I had to put the bowl away with weed still in it,haha:D

Sorry it took so long to get back on here,lots of shit been hapening...
Ill prolly have to start a new growlog for the outdoor this season,it will be my first real try at outdoor so we will see what happens:)
Hope everyones been doing alright...

Hey J4 congrats on your harvest & new place and glad everythings going well for you!

If you get a chance drop by SwissCheese's grow he's got a cool Il Diavolo and some questions for you... :peace:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

hey J4, im doing a green o matic grow atm. I am on day 39 of my grow and have been referencing your page alot to see how I am doing. So far i feel like i am on par with your little gal. But anyways, im getting worried about mine, some of the leaves are gaining a purplish tint and some of the leaf stems are purple also. I was wondering if maybe this was genetic? Did yours also begin to gain a purplish tint/purple stems around day 35-40ish A few people believe its a phosphorus deficiency and it may be. Here is a link to my problem https://forum.---------.com/showthread.php?p=11671161#post11671161

Just figured i would ask what you think?

Link to my grow journal https://forum.---------.com/indoor-...48-first-cfl-grow-autoflower-greenomatic.html

Thanks for stoping in,:)
Both my green-o-matics and diavolo had some purple ect,more so on the diavolo...
Its been a while,lol...hard to remeber
I was going to start plants outside and it never happend,way to much bullshit...
I do have all the seeds still though,prolly 500 awesome looking bag seeds,still have the pack of purple jems,and all the freebies I got with the last purchase...
Im planning on starting a new one soon,kinda on the line about it,so idk...
Hope u had good luck with the green-o-matics...they were amazing little plants,grew fast as hell,made big juicy buds fast as hell,and packed a punch along with an amazing taste,the high was great,nothing to complain about,taste was also amazing,lol...:)

Lol, this was my very first AUTO grow! :) brings back a lot of memories! I cant even believe these grows are still on here,seems like ages ago! I cant wait to start my next grow,so excited....

Back
Top Bottom