New grower advice wanted

manbear

Ok let me tell you a little about my situation and see what you suggest. I'm a 40 year old Marijuana patient that has a rally hard time affording my bud. I have tried 3 times to grow in a quiet corner of my back yard only to have the plants stolen. So I'm going to try to grow a few plants in a spare bedroom. I have already set up a cute hydroponic system that works ok but after watching the green mans video of setting up a grow room I may look into another set up and use my first for less problematic plants that can be grown outside.

I understand how to set up an Eb and Flow system but have never set up a drip system and am not even sure where to buy the drip parts around where I live.

Rockwool is another problem for me as I will need to mail order (ebay) it sicne the closet hydo shop is about 3 hours from here.

So here is the question(s). Starting from scratch with 4' fluro's for vegging and a 400 HPS for flowering as well as a basic hydro education what would you suggest I do to start growing so I can harvest about 1/4 pound every 2 months? (roughly harvesting 4 plants from clones every 8 weeks).

Also my closest neighbor is about 100 feet away so what would be a good CHEAP oder control for this?

The room I plan to use is a 10x10 with 10' ceilings. There is a window that is covered and I plan to vent through the ceiling into the attic at night from 11 to 5. I want to keep this as low key as possible but noise is not an issue.

The one thing that is a must is everything has to be as cheap as possible. Most of my 'bud'get was the 400w HPS.

As of right now my plan is to build 2 chambers. The first will be the vegging room. There will be the lights, whatever hydro system I use timers for the pump and a fan.

The second chamber will have the lgiht, timer fan on plant and a fan to exhaust the heat into the room where in the winter it will help heat the room during the day then the room will get vented at night. And I have a room AC for the summer months that will help with added heat from the lights which will be run at night.

Ok I know I'm leaving stuff out but it is late and I am tired. Any and all help is welcome including nute suggestions.

Manbear

they say rockwool is good but I used coco brick and super naturel aqua gro and bloom and blue linghting liquid c02 have had little trouble except res temps.:passitleft:

check local gardener for perl lite fome or clay pots something that retains moistser and nutes even rocks work well for drainge and locking in air and nutes.:ganjamon:free smokers of the world.

Back
Top Bottom