New Grower - Attempting CFL & Soil Grow

lundungurl

Hello all, I've been lurking around these forums and decided to start a grow journal of my own. I have 6 plants started and as of now I am unsure of the sex and strain because this is from bag seed. I started these in pots about 2 weeks ago. They are currently outside and seem to be doing fairly well. I am in the process of putting together a grow light made out of a 4 light bathroom light bar that I will put "Y" adapters in to make a total of 8 lights instead of 4. I am waiting for some CFL bulbs I ordered. The description is: "23 Watt - T2 CFL - 100 W Equal - 6500K Full Spectrum Daylight - CRI 80 - 70 Lumens per Watt - 15 Month Warranty - Energy Miser FE-IISB-23W-65K". I also have on hand some 23 watt CFL 1600 lumens bulbs I can use. I don't have photos yet but will at least post some in a day or 2 of the plants outside. Eventually, I will bring them in when I finish getting the grow area situated.

I will also be building a bubble/aeroponic cloner just in case I get any female plants that I want to preserve. So, I don't have much to share yet, but I do have a question about the lights I ordered. Would it be too much to use 8 bulbs of the 23 watt, 6500 lumens or should I stagger them with the 23 watt 1600 lumens that I have?

Anyway, I hope you follow along with my grow journal... I'm sure I'll have many questions.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info! :blushsmile:

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

Back
Top Bottom