New grower - Choice of LEDs is overwhelming

Vault101

Hi all!

I know there must be many people asking this question.

New to growing and to 420. I've been looking at lots of info and lots of different forums with led grow journals and still having a hard time.

But ive come across a supanova 150w led grow light (or maybe the 300w)which i think ill use with either 3x3, 4x4 tent with carbon filter etc etc. The company states it uses epistar and bridgelux and been in contact with them by email to make sure it does have what it states. Its uses the 3 watt lenses which ive heard is good and has the option for either 6 band or 11 band option giving me a larger light spectrum. Has three year warrenty as well which is handy.

Buying from uk

Ive seen a successful grow using something similar(Advanced LED Diamond Series) if not the same by a Magic Beans when doing a little test between led and hps i believe.

What are your thoughts guys/gals??

Thanks for in any help

Re: New grower- Choice of LEDs is overwhelming

Looks like Eshine/Advanced LED but trumped up PAR readings imo. Google eshine systems and talk to Vivian via live chat. I think they are stocking UK now. Friend has a DS 200 and an XML......Good lights!

Yeah i took alook at eshine and it does appear to be exactly the same light apart from the par reading. Literally the same in almost every way visually. Speaking with vivien now

I might just go for a different light completely, something else ive seen dutch passion using or something. Its gona be a bit more pricey but at least hopefully it will be top quality

Spoke to vivien and got know where. I linked her the grow light from the website and told me they were one of there distributors. And didnt explain to me why the info about the light was different, just kept sending me links for the light. And then when I asked about the PAR reading difference between websites she linked me to the 100x3 watt light not the 150 watt light which again doesnt have the same information to other website. Didnt really give me any sort of explanation, was very short and unhelpful just linking me to the wrong lights, giving me one word amswers... And when i tried one last time to understand and get some kind of information from them/her, after copying and pasting info from either website about the par rating i never even heard a thing back... Amd because of that i give up...

Think ill jus go with the helios or something similar heard good things. And sure ive seen dutch passion growing with something similar

Basically same issue - china is still learning it seems in what we expect in as far as getting questions answered. They are still a contender though......

Good luck bro

Back
Top Bottom