New Grower: Excited To Learn

Well I am down for the count, got the frame built no problem. Until I looked at it and yes I have a problem Huston, the shelf in the closet is too far out so I went to remove it and the walls are not even at all so I'm screwed till I get a saw and cut it out of the way once that is done I will get it put together and show some pics until then I hope you all are smoking some good stuff:ganjamon:

Should have it done this weekend have to have my cousin help me with this.

How much does the shelf intrude into where the tent should be

The shelf is right at the frames top and about 2 inches and has a hook on it. I don't want to have it tear a hole in the tent, I looked like a monkey fucking a football trying to get the tent on the frame LoL

The shelf is right at the frames top and about 2 inches and has a hook on it. I don't want to have it tear a hole in the tent, I looked like a monkey fucking a football trying to get the tent on the frame LoL

I had to shoehorn a tent into a space. I just had a little bit to go. I trimmed the ends of the poles that affected to size in the direction i needed to make smaller. I took off about an inch with a hack saw and it worked killer. Just putting that out there for ya.

I already have the shelf undone problem is who ever built the closet did not know how to use a tape measure and square it's crooked as hell so I can't get the board out of the way so I need to have it cut,as far as the tent goes I am not strong enough to get it up and I am way too wobbly I already fell and smacked my head on the door frame.

I already have the shelf undone problem is who ever built the closet did not know how to use a tape measure and square it's crooked as hell so I can't get the board out of the way so I need to have it cut,as far as the tent goes I am not strong enough to get it up and I am way too wobbly I already fell and smacked my head on the door frame.
Ok no more smackin your head.

This is my plan for my closet and grow tent, I will be putting fans in the tent for circulation and I'm going to get a second light later.
IMG_20180808_174807198.jpg

Well I found a hydroponics store near by me and I will be Checking out there supplies and prices hopefully I can get what I need to get my grow up and running sooner and save money on it

Yes I am ordering stuff from there

Oh good. They are great. The owner, David Goldman is brilliant when it comes to growing weed and is pretty good at answering questions within a day or so. If you decide to use them again tell them Tod sent you.

so wish they would legalize weed in Indiana but from what I can research this will be the last state to do that
I don’t know man! We’re right below ya and probably right there with ya on the list of states that are behind the times.

Well I have bad news on my adventure to grow my own Bud. My lovely daughter came by today and saw the tent and got so upset I had to promise not to get into trouble and she took away my debit card so I can't buy anything LoL I didn't tell her it's saved on Amazon LoL but for now I am going to have to only spend as little as possible for my supplies. So it's going to be a long while till I am up and running

Everything I have to buy one piece at a time each month but I am going to buy the small stuff right now until I need to buy the high price items later like fans and extension cord and timers and the pots and Coco coir and nuits

I was planning on getting the exhaust system and put it in the tent so I can see what the air flow was like and then get the lights and pH pen

Poparo.... You have 17 pages of a "grow journal" but you aren't actively growing anything. People complete entire grows in far less than 17 pages.

Just sayin'.
I was asking questions on growing and doing a lot of research and getting really good advice from everyone here that is how I got so many pages

Back
Top Bottom