New grower from Canada!

chuckpumpkins

Good afternoon everyone. I usually never post messages on forums but since I am getting so much information from here, I thought I would introduce myself today.

So I just started growing weed 2 months ago. I did some tests at the beginning and set up my grow tent lights and everything. I first started some autoflowering seeds but I failed because of many mistakes I made. I thought it would be easy to grow weed without following basic rules but I found out it was harder than growing what I am used to (basil. and other small herbs).

So at first I started with some bag of potting soil I had in my basement. And added some foxfarm nutrients to this. Big fail.

Now I have a different set up
5x5 grow tent.
2x1000 watts LED grow lights.
I bought some bags of canna coco that I mixed with 20% perlite.
I am using Canna A B nutrients. I also bought canna PK13/14 for later when I will be in flowering. And a bottle of Cannazym that I am not using yet.

I am giving this water at PH 5.7.

I started 2 feminized Blue Dream 12 days ago.
Transplanted yesterday in 5 gal pots.

Will see how it goes.

I will try to keep you updated here.

Welcome chuckpumpkins :welcome:

I am glad you joined us. It sounds like you have Grow # 2 sorted. I strongly suggest that you start a grow journal. We can admire your growing prowess & give you advice along the way. You can also win prizes if you wish to participate.

Enjoy!

Ian

Back
Top Bottom