New grower from Maryland

dionysius

Word,

I'm dionysius, I've been smoking cannabis for more than 10 years. I've been a few times to Amsterdam and while I was there I got to smoke high quality weed and hash for the first time. I've been obsessed since then to find a good, flavourful high. I toyed with growing about 7 years ago, but my plants died because I didn't know how to care of them. Last summer I visited my best friend in France who's been growing his own for about a year. He's a professional gardener, so I got to see his beautiful grow. He taught me the basics, and with some research on the internet and some great books as Jorge Cervante's Bible or Mel Frank and Ed Rosenthal's Grower's Guide I started to learn more about how to take care of the plants. I also have other growing interests: fine herbs, basil, tomatoes and peppers. I love hemp and everything that has to do with it. I buy hemp soap, hemp clothes, hemp bread, etc. It's such a beautiful plant, with so many uses. Only peppers obsess me as much.

I'm on the look for mostly sativa strains, that give me a 'high'. When smoking I feel more focused and that helps my ADHD and helps me do more work. I don't want to take any artificial chemical that might make too excited or addicted. I follow that rule with my food and my plants, all I buy or grow is organic. Here in Maryland medical need might help you in court, but I don't know any doctors that recommend MMJ. If anyone knows please let me know. For the time being I have to be as discreet as possible. That's why I use low heat lights as CFL's and possibly LED's in the future. Check my first grow at:

First CFL Grow: AK-47 automatic and Cheese

Peace

:welcome:dioysius, 420 is glad you came aboard! A well traveled, well read person like yourself will make a great addition:clap:. I also love Sativas Vegging Hawallian Snow, Super Silver Haze now. Hoping both will be great smoke:yummy:. Hope you the best in your beginning of your journal, Members and Staff will always stop in for praise and/or helpful tips. Or just ask. Keep growing strong and looking forward to seeing you in the forums! :roorrip: :peace:

Back
Top Bottom