New grower from UK

MGD420

Hi, newbie from UK.

Just started my first grow on the 30th Dec. Still a bit clueless but haven't managed to kill the plants yet so must be doing something right.
Growing purple punch, blueberry cheese from barneys farm and a white widow cbd 1.1 strain from dutch passion. All auto's.

Will be growing them in 20L hempy buckets in coco coir and perlite under a Mars hydro SP3000 once transplanted from their small fabric pots.

If all goes well I have the following seeds for next grow. Feminised
Nebula - paradise seeds
Cookie's kush - barneys farm
Do Si Dos - barneys farm
Or
Pinapple express auto barneys farm
Blue cheese auto barneys farm
Do Si Dos auto - barneys farm

Hi, newbie from UK.

Just started my first grow on the 30th Dec. Still a bit clueless but haven't managed to kill the plants yet so must be doing something right.
Growing purple punch, blueberry cheese from barneys farm and a white widow cbd 1.1 strain from dutch passion. All auto's.

Will be growing them in 20L hempy buckets in coco coir and perlite under a Mars hydro SP3000 once transplanted from there small fabric pots.

If all goes well I have the following seeds for next grow. Feminised
Nebula - paradise seeds
Cookie's kush - barneys farm
Do Si Dos - barneys farm
Or
Pinapple express auto barneys farm
Blue cheese auto barneys farm
Do Si Dos auto - barneys farm
Welcome to :420:

Best thread I know for some good hempy growing reading would be:

Bluter's Happy Home For Hilarious Hempsters

Welcome to 420 Mag :hookah:

Welcome. I just started dipping my toe in autos. Grew two outdoors as an afterthought last summer, and was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the final product.
Thanks. This will be the first time I've grown anything apart from my own facial hair, looking forward to seeing what the final product will be for me.

your welcome , ive just started the same white widow CBD strain , :thumb: I'm living in the same part of the world as you, not too far away uk,

I thought I would try a cbd strain as I'm not really a heavy smoker so something a bit milder than the other strains I'm growing to chill out to most days and why not white widow. A little bit of 90's nostalgia. Will be like a blast from the past. I managed to mess up my labels for the plants so not sure what plant is what strain but, I'll keep an eye on your grow to see if I can identify my white widow from the other 2 before harvest.
Yea, won't go into exact location for obvious reason but Scotland here.

I thought I would try a cbd strain as I'm not really a heavy smoker so something a bit milder than the other strains I'm growing to chill out to most days and why not white widow. A little bit of 90's nostalgia. Will be like a blast from the past. I managed to mess up my labels for the plants so not sure what plant is what strain but, I'll keep an eye on your grow to see if I can identify my white widow from the other 2 before harvest.
Yea, won't go into exact location for obvious reason but Scotland here.
welcome mate, scotland is a great place. I'm from canada but i travel to scotland all the time, not anymore :(. I have family in glascow and i can't understand a word they are saying to me :rolleyes:.

welcome mate, scotland is a great place. I'm from canada but i travel to scotland all the time, not anymore :(. I have family in glascow and i can't understand a word they are saying to me :rolleyes:.
Thanks buddy.
Yea the local accent in some parts of Scotland can be even harder to understand even for us scots depending where the person is from, I'm in the central belt area of Scotland not too far from Glasgow or edinburgh. Folk from Edinburgh think I'm glaswegian and folk from Glasgow think I'm from Edinburgh because of the accent lol
A couple of friends I grew up with moved to canada a few years back and are loving it there, both are weed smokers and think its like a dream come true lol. I know someone thats native aswell that lives in Saskatchewan, stays in the middle of nowhere, built his own house think its on a native reserve, the photos he sent me a couple of years back of where he stays with huge lakes, open wilderness etc looked stunning, something I could appreciate if I stayed there.

its a bit like where i am from it comes out in my posts and people just scratch their heads , N Ireland :laugh:
Irish accent is great mate, I mind years ago when I was in benidorm spain I bumped into a group of lads from N Ireland and what a laugh I had. Similar sense of humour to us scots. Have friends that stay in Ireland, couldn't tell you exactly where, I know one of them stays in limerick

Back
Top Bottom