New grower - Grn granny

Grn granny

Hello I'm new to this.... Growing, I did everything backwards.... I bought seed, planted them under a T5 light and then bought a book on how to grow..... So far, I've pushed the envelope on what not to do at every stage.
I just move to Montana...... Things don't grow here like they do in CA.... I have had to learn everything new.... Then the new laws in affect here cut provider patients down to three.... So patients have had to grow their own.... Here I am.... I have a 14x15' shed and have 4-4' Orilis led grow lights... Im currently abusing Green Crack, Amnesia Haze, Azura Haze, Candy Cane and OG Skunk.... I'm am not at the present able to control the heat, just manually... Just purchased a dehumidifier so have that issue taken care of.... The heat is only concentrated for about 5-6 hours before it completely cools off here, so I'm doing tha manually.... I have 5 plants that are in flowering and 8 plants that are in veg and I'm cloning 10 (trying) and they are just now taking off.... Had an accident with one green crack plant and just decided to try it....
So far, I've overwatered, over nutrients, had lighting issues, heat up to 100 and humidity at 75%.... I'll be lucky if they produce from what I've read....
I'm so excited to join this 420 community and learn from the best... Thank you for this website.... Kudos::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Hey GrnGran, number one thing is that you did it. Wouldn't have anything if you didn't try. I'm hoping it's not as bad as you make it sound to be, but regardless we (the community) will get you growing topnotch buds before you know it. Reading and asking questions is the only way to grow.. Figuratively and literally. Have you considered a journal? Check my signature below for a link to get you started.

Welcome to the grow family :thumb:

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ty yes, and I've resisted keeping a journal so far, although by reading them, have realized just how important and necessary they are :surrender::surrender::surrender:
But too it is so ez to remember your mistakes and just how you did and what happened to your poor baby :thumb:

Ty yes, and I've resisted keeping a journal so far, although by reading them, have realized just how important and necessary they are :surrender::surrender::surrender:
But too it is so ez to remember your mistakes and just how you did and what happened to your poor baby :thumb:

Yes but what about other people's mistakes. The way I see it is, it's a cycle. I started here with the odd questions regarding my plants conditions. Then after a successful plant resuscitation thanks to a great member here, I decided I needed to give back to the community and make my journal for all to learn from. From my successes and mistakes. I'll be honest, now I'm more interested in seeing what you've got cooking. Hope you'll share with us, maybe just give a peek on this thread.

KiG :green_heart:cheers

Ty so much for all the info... :circle-of-love: I have read it all... I did figure out how to edit my profile pic... And I did upload a pic, I think, any way I tried to, my girls in flower to give you a peek. When I went back to my message and click on photos nothing was there.....
I'm pretty computer challenged but I do learn... I usually find out what not to do first :oops::party:
I'm gathering all my info for my journal, I have a lot to remember :high-five:

Hello I'm new to this.... Growing, I did everything backwards.... I bought seed, planted them under a T5 light and then bought a book on how to grow..... So far, I've pushed the envelope on what not to do at every stage.
I just move to Montana...... Things don't grow here like they do in CA.... I have had to learn everything new.... Then the new laws in affect here cut provider patients down to three.... So patients have had to grow their own.... Here I am.... I have a 14x15' shed and have 4-4' Orilis led grow lights... Im currently abusing Green Crack, Amnesia Haze, Azura Haze, Candy Cane and OG Skunk.... I'm am not at the present able to control the heat, just manually... Just purchased a dehumidifier so have that issue taken care of.... The heat is only concentrated for about 5-6 hours before it completely cools off here, so I'm doing tha manually.... I have 5 plants that are in flowering and 8 plants that are in veg and I'm cloning 10 (trying) and they are just now taking off.... Had an accident with one green crack plant and just decided to try it....
So far, I've overwatered, over nutrients, had lighting issues, heat up to 100 and humidity at 75%.... I'll be lucky if they produce from what I've read....
I'm so excited to join this 420 community and learn from the best... Thank you for this website.... Kudos::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

WELCOME :) no matter where you start and which end..backwards forward..straight or upside down :) we are here.. we help and we all grow this way :circle-of-love:

Back
Top Bottom