NEW GROWER: growth problem

rpainter09

hi, im wondering if anyone can help me with my problem, my plant has been growing for about 2 weeks now and it has shown no more growth then what it looked like on about the third day, any clues on why this could be happening?

How much watering, not too much for a seedling if that is the situation. SS

How much watering, not too much for a seedling if that is the situation. SS
Hey Buddy :ciao:
Looks like an oops on that one:Namaste:
2008.;)
Hope your weekend is going well. :passitleft:

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Hey sorry about the little plant but I agree with the rest....there are multiple things that can and will stunt a young plant.... And then.... Sometimes they just don't want to grow.... Which is what happened to me recently. All plants started at same time... The now extremely stunted one is the one I believed that was going to take off due to how fast it started growing.... Well fast forward to today....it hasn't grown anymore in the last 30 days where as the others have taken off.

Photos : group photo of all plants the same age.

And a close up of the 48+ day and old runt

IMG_20240224_073143439_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240224_073205076_HDR.jpg

Hey sorry about the little plant but I agree with the rest....there are multiple things that can and will stunt a young plant.... And then.... Sometimes they just don't want to grow.... Which is what happened to me recently. All plants started at same time... The now extremely stunted one is the one I believed that was going to take off due to how fast it started growing.... Well fast forward to today....it hasn't grown anymore in the last 30 days where as the others have taken off.

Photos : group photo of all plants the same age.

And a close up of the 48+ day and old runt

IMG_20240224_073143439_HDR.jpg

IMG_20240224_073205076_HDR.jpg
Poor little Duck.
Never give up though, it's how we learn. :thumb:
The other 2 are great, love your pots.
Hope your doing well Hap, haven't talked in a bit my friend.
Take care.

Stay safe
Bill284 😎

Back
Top Bottom