New grower harvest help please! Confused!

mali1992

Hi there this is my seconed grow you always learn from the first, did my nyc diesel came out beautiful however the rqs amnesia haze has confused me the last 2 weeks i dont know if its ready thrre are cloudy/clear trichomes and some have a tint of amber yet most the tops of the buds had white pistils but all leaves have gone yellow and mostly died off the main colas. Should i harvest? Thanks in advance!

Hi there this is my seconed grow you always learn from the first, did my nyc diesel came out beautiful however the rqs amnesia haze has confused me the last 2 weeks i dont know if its ready thrre are cloudy/clear trichomes and some have a tint of amber yet most the tops of the buds had white pistils but all leaves have gone yellow and mostly died off the main colas. Should i harvest? Thanks in advance!

Some pictures for you ANY? help would be appreciated dont want to waste this plant!
20170611_214938.jpg
20170611_214854.jpg
20170611_214751.jpg
20170611_214711.jpg
20170611_214703.jpg

Grown in Coco/pebble 60/40
Plagron Terra Bloom Nutes
Ferro Grow Nutes
600w HPS Cooltube Gorw Tent 18/6
Temps - 24C to 30C (had heat issues 2 weks ago 34-35C sorted with tent).
Daily watering of 1 litre now before 1.75L (mid flower)

Yeah I have a strain that seems to keep growing even when all the signs say ready except the pistils if I let it go the buds keep getting bigger and I've never let it get past 11 weeks but the smoke is amazing I've harvested it at 8, 9, 10, and 11 weeks and it seems to always be the same smoke just bigger or smaller buds I'm still not sure how long it can go.

Yeah I have a strain that seems to keep growing even when all the signs say ready except the pistils if I let it go the buds keep getting bigger and I've never let it get past 11 weeks but the smoke is amazing I've harvested it at 8, 9, 10, and 11 weeks and it seems to always be the same smoke just bigger or smaller buds I'm still not sure how long it can go.

Thank you for your reply, my previous grow had solid buds was abit easier to tell but this came out fluffy maybe because of the heat issue i had earlier but now i just see white hairs on the outside and orange on the inside, the tricomes are mostly cloudy few clear and some light tint of amber. It has been 8 weeks 3 days from seedling and this is an Auto Amnesia Haze. What to do?

Yeah man heat can cause fox tails, it doesn't make it bad bud, but ugly and fluffy I caught a plant mid foxtail and fixed the problem some of the buds filled out normal. Sativa and sativa dominate hybrids really have a small temp range of about 10 degrees between 70 and 80 with 80 being foxtails hot if you take a look at my journal you can see how 82 to 86 degrees was perfect for Bubba Kush and my Lunar Landing Sativa Dominate hybrid foxtailed but I expected that the one that foxtailed was for personal anyways

Harvested now Thank you, might squash them later when dry best i can do. Special Kush #1, Royal Dwarf, Blue Matic and cookies kush coming up! :D going to try the sea of green method this time around. Thank you for all the help!

Hi do you still use ferro? Do you stick to there ph in veg? Im getting problems at 5.8 ph and was wondering if its that and if i need to lower to 5.4 cheere

So often time those are the beginning of the change to hermi. When it starts doing that you have reached the potential you are going to get on that run.

You can go longer while the mature stuff fades and you are adding immature flowers. I ussually watch close at and let it go till the last second.

The reason is because it isn't always a sign of restarting. But if your flower production sort of came to a halt. Then came back and it starts doing that...pay close attention.

Hi mate i mean my base nutes are corsing this and ferro suggest 5.4ph but iv been phing at 5.8 is this why? Im in eairly veg so not a hermi. Need someone who has experince with ferro really cheers

Back
Top Bottom