New Grower - Hello from a sunny and wet location

Lord Simmer

Hey everyone, I originally did a hydroponics grow 8-10 years ago and it was successful. I moved to a sunny, wet, and hot location recently. I figured I would try an outdoor grow with good seeds. The link is in my signature line.

I have done a ton of research and I'm passionate about the medical cannabis and the value it brings. I love growing plants and vegetables and I love being outside. I love how the correct strain can eliminate your back pain or the ailments in a a senior citizen.

There is a strain for everyone, it's like a fine wine.

Welcome to :420:

You've come to the right place to chat with like-minded people.

Hey everyone, I originally did a hydroponics grow 8-10 years ago and it was successful. I moved to a sunny, wet, and hot location recently. I figured I would try an outdoor grow with good seeds. The link is in my signature line.

I have done a ton of research and I'm passionate about the medical cannabis and the value it brings. I love growing plants and vegetables and I love being outside. I love how the correct strain can eliminate your back pain or the ailments in a a senior citizen.

There is a strain for everyone, it's like a fine wine.

Welcome to 420! I live in such area too. I dont grow outdoors per se tho considering the legality haha, but it is close to outdoors setup which saves me the headache on lights, airflow and such. Thankfully the neem has managed to keep pests away. Humidity is also alleviated by my fans. So, it's all good. Once again, welcome and hope you'll enjoy your stay here :)

MONDSTERN - I hear you buddy! I need to put neem on my plants. I wake up with an occasional leaf fan missing. It poured hear last night like a tropical sotrm, so I need to check on the plants.

Thanks again, and good luck on your grow as well. I am beyond excited with the set it and forget it ( for the most part) of autosflowers. Subscribe to my thread below. I am posting weekly updates.

Back
Top Bottom