New grower here, seriously need help/direction

Bigbuddy89

Is this right?

I have a plant, found a seed in a bag I'd bought and thought why not, I haven't a clue what it is and all the searches I do leave me soooooo confused as to what I should be doing, they all seem plant specific, can anyone help me here, preferrably from the uk as I'm there myself, my grow consists of a greenhouse, a plant pot and some ordinary compost, it seemed to be growing quite well but I think I may have over pruned, also I think it started to flower then went back into veg, I have less than a foot from the top of my plant and the roof of my greenhouse, should I top it? I'm really clueless here and don't know where to start so any help or advice is warmly welcome.

Big

Ok I'll try and get pics, I'm new to this and don't know the quick way to find my post again so I may be slower than others but I should have them up some time today

If it's flowering topping wouldn't bennifit u. If it's in veg u still don't have much time as because u r so far north I imagine ur days r growing shorter. So in the next two weeks it will be in flower no matter what. Unless u brought inside but I'm guessing that's not an option.

Right I'm getting a little warmed up to this site, I have took plenty of pics and even on of an attempted cutting, I think it may be dead but there's still green to it ha, can I add pics from my phone, I have an iphone

Right I'm getting a little warmed up to this site, I have took plenty of pics and even on of an attempted cutting, I think it may be dead but there's still green to it ha, can I add pics from my phone, I have an iphone

I have uploaded pics to members gallery, there's too much option so I don't know how to make my own gallery or even put pics on these posts! Let me try this little button down here...
image13499.jpg

Nice plant, you're just getting nitrogen deficiency. You might fix that for more vigorous grow.

Highlight all you want to upload up to 50 and then click open.

The only problem is I'm using an iPhone, very slow processing and hard to find all the correct features, I don't have the availability to format or anything, but if u find bigbuddy89 in the gallery I have about 12 pics up, sadly my girl kicked me out about a week ago so I have no progress update, my baby could be dead for all I know! :(

Back
Top Bottom