New grower here

Also my friend from the grow farm says to talk to my plants and whisper sweet nothings to them lol is this really a thing? He swears by it and says they are the very emotional plants?! Lol
What up hommie....plants don't have ears :laughtwo:....Your plants in the pics have chlorosis...and it's starting from the top signaling a immobile deficiency. :goodluck:

Also my friend from the grow farm says to talk to my plants and whisper sweet nothings to them lol is this really a thing? He swears by it and says they are the very emotional plants?! Lol
Your friend is not 100% nutz lol so a few studies found that plants respond to vibrations from music to voices.... Certain music can help promote growth such as jazz and classical.....while metal and heavier sounds can "induce stress"..... Now for the voice response there's a few things here 1. The royal horticulture society has found/speculated that female voices help promote plant growth more than a males voice.. 2. The sound that plants "hear" is a "response in the proteins in the cell membrane that pressurizes in response to sound and they act accordingly". And 3. When you talk you release carbon dioxide which is "plant food" and that's what most plants in the world grab from the atmosphere to promote photosynthesis to produce sugars.

All but the last are speculation and still need further research but I still talk and sing and play music to my plants when ever I am doing anything in the grow space......if not for growth it's for venting for my mental health to something that isn't giving me dirty looks or responding back lol.

It means their diet is lacking in one or more immobile nutrients (calcium,copper,iron,zinc,manganese,boron, molybdenum, and sulfur)

What are you feeding them, Ziggy?

And Welcome to 420! :welcome:

What Carcass said...:headbanger: I can only speak to my own grows but I'm facing the same thing right now...just took these before lights out when I got home from work. This was from taking to long to up pot...I'm in a coco/compost/pumice organic mix. I repotted...top dressed,,,and gave them a foliar feed. I'm not in your grow so I don't know your why...but I would start with the easiest thing first...soil PH

20220724_195827.jpg

20220724_195210.jpg

20220724_195121.jpg

Back
Top Bottom