New Grower: Hopeful Perpetual Growth

Pardon the double post, but here's what I was talking about. This is from 420Magazine.
420-magazine-mobile1849607565.jpg

My basement is climate controlled(HVAC) and it usually sits around 65-70 degrees with roughly 40% humidity. I chose down there because there is a nice size sliding window in between my veg tent, and my grow tent. I chose to run a 220 cfm fan in my veg, vented into my flower tent, as well as a 442 cfm fan in my flower tent vented outside.

This literally eliminated all smell, and the best part is that even outside with my nose to the vent, I smell nothing. Got to love carbon filters!
Thanks, at some point I need to work on climate control.

Also, try adding your journal to your signature Edit Signature - 420 Magazine

USER CP, then select settings, then select edit signature.

I noticed by big girls no longer had any water in the drip tray last night, so I will be watering them again tonight after work. I have also been reading that I should now be feeding them every time I water up until the main flush(in 3 weeks or so). Do any of you have any thoughts on this? Up to this point, I have only been feeding once a week, and then just giving them PHd water every couple days.

Pictoral update - I have 24 pics, but am getting all sorts of odd errors when trying to upload them, so I will post the ones I have successfully uploaded so far this morning.

20170425_1837511.jpg
20170425_1837471.jpg
20170425_1837421.jpg
20170425_1837381.jpg
20170425_1837361.jpg
20170425_1837311.jpg
20170425_1837261.jpg
20170425_1837171.jpg
20170425_1837111.jpg
20170425_1837041.jpg

I also ordered a nice 65X USB microscope that I will be using to examine my trichomes. It should be in tomorrow. Do any of you have any thoughts or feedback on what I have posted so far? As this is my first grow, and yall can see the pics so far, any idea on what I can expect in terms of weight when I harvest?

I also ordered a nice 65X USB microscope that I will be using to examine my trichomes. It should be in tomorrow. Do any of you have any thoughts or feedback on what I have posted so far? As this is my first grow, and yall can see the pics so far, any idea on what I can expect in terms of weight when I harvest?

Hiya .
Looks like you're 40ish days in.
They look great man! Nice job!!
(Disclamer: Am professional grower of many years.)
LEDs, I'm not really big on-the $3000 Pro units, look interesting but the Chinese hobbyist gear, meh, I'd always default to HIDs, myself. That said, you've done good with them!
From those pics, I'd guess another 28 days or so... A 'scope is always good, you'll dig it.
I think many here suffer from the roughly one million a month "I'm a Beginner Here's My Grow" threads that this forum gets. For every experienced grower thread, there's over 9000 new grower threads. And, tbh, it's always the same exact questions. So, people burn out. I know I do. That said, if you have any questions about hardware or methodology, I'll try to answer them when I pop in, and again, you've done a great job so far!

Regarding girlfriend "ultimatums" lol
I've found that "You know where the door is" reduces said "ultimatums" by exactly 100% ..

ok. I have not been posting because for some reason, I can not seem to upload pictures anymore. I have a ton of them to update, but have only successfully been able to upload 2 of like 50 or so over the last couple weeks. I keep getting the following error when I try:

Unable to create image: [/home/mag420/domains/420magazine.com/public_html/gallery/uploads/283494/16867.jpg]

obviously, the number changes at the end with each failure, so I will keep trying and at least share the 2 pics that it did allow me to upload.

20170508_175125.jpg

20170508_175133.jpg

I have been noticing these little white spots on my buds that are due to be harvested next week. When I look closer at them, they just look like white pistils that simply have not changed color like all the other ones, and as you can see, they are bright orange. I have other pics that are good closeups of these "white spots" in question that show they are actually white pistil hairs, but I am not able to upload them due to the error messages above.

I think they only seem to stand out BECAUSE the other pistils are turning bright orange, so the white ones really do stand out against the bright orange pistils. So this could be nothing...or it could be something. I have no idea at this point.

Just an FYI, this is the Bubble Gum, and the light is roughly 16 inches away from the top cola, these pics are of a cola off to the side, so I really do not see this as a light issue at all, but I am a noob, so what the heck do I know. Can some of you veteran growers take a look at these 2 pics and let me know what, if anything I need to be doing?

In the mean time, I will try to get the other pics uploaded.

Hope all is well in your world.

How did this grow turn out?

We would love to be updated with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Strain Review?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read our Photo Gallery Tutorial.

I am moving this to Abandoned Journals until we get updates.

Sending you lots of love and positive energy.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom