Hi Van Stank, Maybe this is a stupid question, but what should I do to prevent stretching. As you know I do all outdoor grows, should I limit light exposure or even leave in dark for a while? I will support it for now so it won't layover, but not sure about amount of light.

Hey Van Stank, I did a 24 hour seed soak, then into solo cup with FFOF, then on day 3 it sprouted and went out with the rest of the gang. The picture was after one day of sunshine, I think with support it should be ok, just put my plants into the outdoor cabinet to protect them from the storms that are coming soon.... take care

Hey Van Stank, I did a 24 hour seed soak, then into solo cup with FFOF, then on day 3 it sprouted and went out with the rest of the gang. The picture was after one day of sunshine, I think with support it should be ok, just put my plants into the outdoor cabinet to protect them from the storms that are coming soon.... take care

Ok, definitely interested to see the development as it occurs naturally outside. I didn't put my plant outside until about the 2 month mark so I have no idea what its natural growth development is like.

DAY 70 (2 weeks flower for SK#1 , SK#2 & BG#1) 12/12 Light Schedule
***Strawberry Kush & Bubblegum
Desktop21.jpg

SK#3 & BG#2 are left to follow nature

DAY 70 (2 weeks flower for SK#1 , SK#2 & BG#1) 12/12 Light Schedule
Strawberry Kush & Bubblegum
Desktop21.jpg

SK#3 & BG#2 are left to follow nature to start to flower.

Hey Van Stank, I did have to move them out of direct sun a few times and they were drinking heavily for the past week.
No 20% tax for me!!!!!!! Good Growing:thumb:

Hey Van Stank, I did have to move them out of direct sun a few times and they were drinking heavily for the past week.
No 20% tax for me!!!!!!! Good Growing:thumb:

I can only imagine how much they were drinking if they were in direct sun all day. Bet they grew like mad though!

Hi All,
Day 80 (flower Day 24) Strawberry Kush #1 & #2, Bubblegum #1
Day80f.jpg

Day 80 Strawberry Kush #3, Bubblegum #2 (not flowering yet)
SK3Day80.jpg

Hello All, Strawberry Kush SK1 & SK2 Bubblegum BG1 DAY 90 (flower day 34)
SK1SK2BG1.jpg

Strawberry Kush #3 and Bubblegum #2 DAY 90 (flower day 4)
SK3BG2.jpg

Blueberry DAY 30
Blue301.jpg

*****someway my Introduction page and my journal combined into one page, don't know how that happened,
but it repeats alot of stuff?????

Back
Top Bottom