New grower in need of wisdom

erbz

hello I am a new grower I have a lot of questions first off I am using 600 watt LED grow light. am I going to successfully grow good top shelf marijuana? I also have about a dozen mini LED 7 watt grow lights with a total of 6 plants is this enough or more then enough light?I have been giving it back guano about a nutrient balance of 10-2-2..I am also experiencing leaves curling...could too much light be the reason?...what's going on...not to mention I supervised...could this be why leafs on top are drooping?

First welcome erbz

We need more info.

Pot seize, how old are that plants ??
More info about that LED, some more specs like is it 200 x 3W or 600W from the wall.

So I just guess to start.
Guano is very strong and is for late blooming so that could be burn if the plants are young.
Next if plants are young and LED is to close could also cause those issues.

Most 600W LED will be 300-400W from the wall and should be at 25" for young plants for some days and not lower than ~10" at the end of flower.

Back Guano ??? is that a fluid or powder ?
If this is the problem flush it with 3x pot seize of water for fluid or try to get it out if powder and also flush.

With more info we can help better and photos help even more.
For photo upload go to Gallery and read the how to, the upload section is also there.
In short select files -> hit upload -> wait for next window -> hit submit/ process -> to post here click My photos down left in the editor.

With a 600W led you have a lot of potential to grow great plants. Combine that light with the proper environment and feeding schedule for your plants and everything will go smoothly. Don't forget to take preventative measures against bugs too. And dark grow also posted some good info

Hey @DarkGrow im also a new grower i have 5 babies and this is my first grow i build my own little set up small grow box in my closet and one day hope to harvest some awesome dank bud!! like you. i will keep in touch my babies are sleeping right now but timer will click back on at 4am i will then post a few pictures and would love to hear your input! thank you so much This Is one i have some 10-4-3 Nute for em its only 2 weeks old am i doing ok?
image16903.jpg

Are this Autos or Photo plants ?

Anyway I give no nuts for 1-2 weeks on Autos and 2-3 weeks for normal plants.

Looking at your photo I would do nothing for at least a week but please tell more what medium you grow in.
That looks quite wet and should last for some time, there could be a little burn on that leafs but they don't count to much.
And often look a bit different, first real leafs are just coming and they look ok.

What's Up @DARKGROW here we go Lol>>

I Started With Miracle Grow (Don't Shoot!!) LOL! i know i shouldn't have but as a newbie i really didn't know much as far as Soils, Nutes ect... But After doing some extensive research i realized that MG wasn't the smartest thing to do but they seem to be doing fine so far. I will be transplanting these Mudasuckas! very soon to some FoxFarm Ocean Forest Soil. Being The Newb that i am i know i probably made a few Mistakes, but i'm very eager to Learn and am great at following directions, NO I HAVEN'T BEGAN TELLING MY STORY AS OF YET LOL... BUT HERE IT GOES>>

THIS IS MY 1ST GROW BOX I KNOW ITS TERRIBLE! BUT IM WORKING ON BUILDING SOMETHING MUCH BETTER SOON.

IMG_123120.JPG

IMG_123922.JPG
IMG_124321.JPG
IMG_124419.JPG
IMG_124516.JPG

CURRENTLY I HAVE 2 ( 23W CFL's PUSHING 1600 LUMENS EACH AT 6500K )

1 6 inch fan BLOWING AIR AT THE BOTTOM OF THE BOX TOWARDS THE TOP.

AND I CUT A FEW 2 RECTANGLE HOLES ON THE OTHER SIDE TOP SIDE OF THE BOX FOR THE HEAT TO ESCAPE.

>>>>

Unfortunately i started my grow in MG and i found out later on that it wasn't the brightest thing to do.
IMG_126920.JPG
IMG_127014.JPG

AFTER DOING SOME RESEARCH I GERMINATED EACH SEED FOR ABOUT 2-3 DAYS IN A DARK SLIGHTLY WARM PLACE AND BOOM THEY STARTED SPROUTING SO I PLANTED THEM AND WATERED THE NEW SOIL. LIKE A MUDASUKIN FOOL,I ADDED THIS SHIT TO THE WATER>>
IMG_127014.JPG
SMH! :hmmmm:

SO FAR ITS BEEN 1 WEEK, BUT THEY SEEM TO BE DOING OK IM NOT SURE DOE THAT'S WHY I CAME TO THE GODS LOL FOR SOME GUIDANCE! ANY WAY THIS IS WHAT THEY LOOK LIKE SO FAR.>>
IMG_124621.JPG
IMG_124719.JPG
IMG_125617.JPG
IMG_126017.JPG
IMG_126116.JPG

THIS ONE RIGHT HERE HAS SPECIAL STORY!>>

This lil guy is about 2 weeks old and i started it with the same process. But as it got bigger the leaves started kind of burning out, i also had a Misting bottle that had MG Fert in it and i was misting my life away SMH i Know ( Please Don't SHOOT!! ) Lol any way as soon as i started to see this i flushed the soil with regular H2O and it seems to be bouncing back not sure doe >>
IMG_125020.JPG
IMG_124921.JPG
IMG_124818.JPG
IMG_124621.JPG

NO YESTERDAY I ACQUIRED SOME NUTES AND SOME pH TEST STRIPS. Nooooo its not FoxFarm but it seems to be some great REAL ORGANIC STUFF The Ratio is 10-4-3 its By All natural organ stuff its my first applying the right Ratios Of Nutes But I Only applied to 2 of my babies just to try it out.... i didn't want to jump the gun. But from my understanding and research, the babies love a bit more Nitrogen than anything in their Veggie Stage so i made sure to get the right ratios. I flushed the soil of the 2 FURTHEST TO THE RIGHT UNDER THE LIGHT i let them sit for a bit and then watered them again with some Distilled Water and my Daniels 10-4-3 Nute as directed 1tsp per gallon, i tested the pH i it was between 6.7 and 7.0. One of them look the stem is turning into jello pudding and the other one seems to be fine so far not sure, but it hasn't been 24 full hours yet... we will see. >>
IMG_126316.JPG
IMG_126419.JPG
IMG_126615.JPG
IMG_125617.JPG

HELP!! AND THANK YOU SO MUCH!!

Cant tell to much more as don't feed them anything at that stage.

Theses little one need nothing at the moment.

Put something under them to bring all closer to the light, if they are to far away they stretch for the light and get week stems.
My seedbox looks quite the same :cheesygrinsmiley: btw.

Try to get a little oscillating fan on them to move just gently if you can, this helps strengthen their stems.

The error is most of do to much like water them, nutes ect. always start nutes at 1/2 strength max and look what is happening.

I cant tell to much about nutes and soil as I don't use your brands, I am from eu and we have different ones available.
I know may use Foxfarm or Promix but it would be better to see what soil you can get local and order some
nutes in the net if you cant get any for weed.

I just changed to organic stuff as it is saver to use as you cant overdo to easy.
You still got some time so try to find some journals from experienced growers her and look what they use and what you got available.

Some use GHE Flora series like KingJohnC for example.

Hey erbz, I'm pretty new to growing myself. From what you have described it sounds like it may be nitrogen poisoning. Are the clawing leaves very dark green as well? Seedlings don't need so much light and will droop to decrease surface area, but shouldn't create clawing. I may be wrong though a pro may have better info. Some pics will also help, along with feeding schduele, and watering schduele.

Hey @DarkGrow im also a new grower i have 5 babies and this is my first grow i build my own little set up small grow box in my closet and one day hope to harvest some awesome dank bud!! like you. i will keep in touch my babies are sleeping right now but timer will click back on at 4am i will then post a few pictures and would love to hear your input! thank you so much This Is one i have some 10-4-3 Nute for em its only 2 weeks old am i doing ok?
image16903.jpg

Tap water provides all the nutrients you need for the 1st month so don't feed yet.

Back
Top Bottom