New grower lighting question

newguysteve

Hi guys, So I am new to growing but ie done a ton of research and I think I am ready to go out and get my first lights
I just want to make sure I am not screwing up because I dont have a lot of money so i need to be sure to get good results

after researching here and a couple other places it seems cfl and leds work well together, but i cant afford both, would i be better of with an led light, or like 10 50w cfl blubs?

If you guys could chime in with which is better cfl or leds and guide me to sucess it would be tons of good karma for your spirit
namaste :Namaste::adore:

Hi guys, So I am new to growing but ie done a ton of research and I think I am ready to go out and get my first lights
I just want to make sure I am not screwing up because I dont have a lot of money so i need to be sure to get good results

after researching here and a couple other places it seems cfl and leds work well together, but i cant afford both, would i be better of with an led light, or like 10 50w cfl blubs?

If you guys could chime in with which is better cfl or leds and guide me to sucess it would be tons of good karma for your spirit
namaste :Namaste::adore:
Have a look at the new quantum boards by mars hydro friends of mine have been getting great results for the £££

AmazonBasics 75W Equivalent, Daylight, Dimmable, 10,000 Hour Lifetime, A19 LED Light Bulb | 6-Pack
how much weed can i grow with these leds?

leds are way better than cfl than if i can get 800 grams off 400 watts

im going to go to home depot right now and get them !

leds are way better than cfl than if i can get 800 grams off 400 watts

im going to go to home depot right now and get them !

Stoner guy wasn't referring to those light bulbs

He was referring to Mars Hydro grow lights

And no way in yer 1st grow u will get 2gr/watt

A good grow light is probably the most important purchase,besides seeds, in growing

It can be done with light bulbs, but usually by seasoned growers

Spend the $$$ now on a light
yeah, im going to leave right away and go get the dest led blubs i can by at home depot

thank god i came here first or else i would have gotten the cfl blubs and really been screwed
even though they looked like they did better from pictures online but you just cant trust people sometimes I guess

Back
Top Bottom