New Grower, Need Advice Asap!

Thc09

So I'm relatively new to cropping and I need some advice. I have a 120x120x200 budbox that is using 2 600W HPS, growing 12 plants using a 12 plant IWS system. The timer is on a 4 hour intervial, feeding 6 times in a 24 hour space.

Now I know about the Ph, Nutrients, Optimum temps/humidity and other major information but I'm struggling with a few things.

I'm nearly 2 weeks into my flowering stage and all seems okay, but my humidity is really high. It stays between 65% and 75% with lights on & always above 85% with lights off. I'm cropping in a spare room, and I cannot vent outside. Venting is just into the room, which I know is bad but I have no alternative.

I know the humidity should be a lot lower during flowering, but nothing i do seems to work. A cheap dehumidifier hasn't worked, neither has silica gel etc.

So, has anyone got any suggestions? Advice if that humidity is manageable?

Thankyou in advance!

Basically I need to know whether bud rot is a serious issue with these humidity figures. Also whether using a dehumidifier will actually work! I want to sort this before the buds get big and I risk loosing the who yield!

Basically I need to know whether bud rot is a serious issue with these humidity figures. Also whether using a dehumidifier will actually work! I want to sort this before the buds get big and I risk loosing the who yield!

Bud Rot will be an issue no doubt. Go online to fleabay and get yourself a good dehumidifier. You will need one for sure.
Also, you don't need to be feeding your plants as much as you do. Flood right before lights on, flood an hour before lights on and once right in the middle of the light cycle. no flood while lights are off. With 12 pots my flood time would be half a hour.

Bud Rot will be an issue no doubt. Go online to fleabay and get yourself a good dehumidifier. You will need one for sure.
Also, you don't need to be feeding your plants as much as you do. Flood right before lights on, flood an hour before lights on and once right in the middle of the light cycle. no flood while lights are off. With 12 pots my flood time would be half a hour.

Thankyou, I thought bud rot might be an issue :( will a dehumidifier bring it down to between 35% - 40% RH? Also what would feeding to much cause? The flood time at the moment is 30 minutes!

Back
Top Bottom