New Grower - Need Advice

PhantomP

Hello People,

Im looking to grow and need some advice.

Im looking to start a grow op of maximum 2 plants I want to yield about a oz per month.
I was looking to start one with a PC but i read around and have heard mixed-negative reviews.

I want to know for this small op what would be best size for this op.
Should i get a tent or build a closet? If so would 60 x 60 x 120 be good enough? Or will a smaller be enough?

What would be best lighting LED (90W) or HID (250w, 400W) and of what watts?

What would the ideal fans, Will 120mm PC fans works? If so would 2 be enough?

What would the rough pricing be?

Any advice would be most appreciated. Thank you.

Listen to Luck, theres a ton of info on these pages and the beauty of researching it yourself is you will learn a load of other things while your at it. Watch a jorge cervantes video on youtube, hes great. All i will say is your going to need more than one room if you want to achieve x amount of pot per month. peace man , best of luck and if you still have questions after everyone here is great and wil help you out

Pricing is quite expensive, but worth it in the long run.

Just get something like this for lighting:

Sun Blaze T5 HO 44 - 4 ft 4 Lamp - GrowGiant.com

t5s will do fine and wont overheat your spot

Get 2, 3 gallon fabric pots with 2 fitting trays and get a bag of roots organics

Get good quality, feminized seeds and learn how to germinate (genetics are highly important)

Fill pots with roots soil

Once a week, grab a handful of the soil and put it on top and water

Set the lighting to 18/6 (18 hours on, 6 hours off) for veg for 1 month and then switch to 12/12 for about 2 months depending on strain

Get two red spectrum t5 bulbs for when you switch to flower and put them in when you flower

Filter the smell via filter, or control it with something like an ona pro gel block

Have a fan blowing over leaves to promote strength of stems

Research into scrog, topping and LST for optimal growth pattern

KISS and you can't go wrong
(keep it simple stupid)

and dont overwater

Back
Top Bottom