New grower needing advice

Has anyone here experimented with Geoflora ?, a two part Veg - Flow product... Looks like a simple 2 part process but then maybe I'm just attracted to the cool packaging graphics trying to sell me on it ?

Just dropped the light and im going to water tonight, thank you!
Make sure you have a fan on them breaking up any heat build up incase the light source is too close.. you're looking for a sweet spot temp between 70'-85' for veg. If anything I've found out these plants are creatures of habit and like things a certain way.. when you mess with their routine they get pissed off and droop for a while..

Make sure you have a fan on them breaking up any heat build up incase the light source is too close.. you're looking for a sweet spot temp between 70'-80' for veg.
Ive got the intake going in right by them and a normal fan hitting just under the light. My temps always been under 27/28 so im hoping itll be ok, if not then ill have to look into doing something else. What should my humidity be at?

Ive got the intake going in right by them and a normal fan hitting just under the light. My temps always been under 27/28 so im hoping itll be ok, if not then ill have to look into doing something else. What should my humidity be at?
Yeah, under the KISS theory plants need 3 things .. Light, Water, Food/soil . You trouble shoot by process of elimination to get it balanced out right. The watering part.. you should water to get a slowly draining pool of water around the plant stem disappearing in about 15-20 seconds time.. slower drainage means you have a well established root system.. If the water drains very quickly it means the root system hasn't spread out enough yet and could be one of the contributing issues drying out too quickly.. Id compensate here by slightly over watering a little. Try focusing on these 3 things to nail down the current issue .. With soil adjustments changes don't happen right away, It may take 3 or 4 days before you notice things you've adjusted for..

Also it says biobizz light mix hasnt got loads of nutrients (ec 1.2) so ill just start with their root juice at 1/4 for the first week or 2
You need to mix nutes at 2 different strengths. Stronger for the big ones (probably 1/2 strength) & 1/4 strength for the babies. Good part is 1 gallon of 1/4 strength will get you by till you need to up the dose anyway.

Cool, thanks for the advise.. I really want to see what this grow is going to look like based on just miracle grow.. I'm going to switch to hydro soon and grow in both mediums DWC & Soil so will want a product i can trust that's simple to use for both.. Looks like Mega crop is going to be my choice..
I'm doing 2 DWC Auto's now & in about a week I'll be adding 2 - 3 Photo periods in FFOF soil to it.
Waiting because I don't want to veg 10 weeks waiting for the Auto's to finish. Plants would get too big. This way I'll get 6 - 7 weeks veg before 12/12 & the plants will still be pretty big.
Anyways, I'm using Mega Crop for both grows. Just have to pH the Hydro grow. No need to pH MC in soil; but I still do.

I'm doing 2 DWC Auto's now & in about a week I'll be adding 2 - 3 Photo periods in FFOF soil to it.
Waiting because I don't want to veg 10 weeks waiting for the Auto's to finish. Plants would get too big. This way I'll get 6 - 7 weeks veg before 12/12 & the plants will still be pretty big.
Anyways, I'm using Mega Crop for both grows. Just have to pH the Hydro grow. No need to pH MC in soil; but I still do.
cant wait to see pic's.

Back
Top Bottom