new grower needing help

dannyman

hey guys
ive been growing these 2 plants outside for about 2months now maybe less, ive been watering them with normal tap water up to every day maybe every second day on some weeks, ive giving the plants some osmocote a food nutrietient mixture that ive mixed into the soil, ive placed the 2 plants in an area in my backyard were they are getting half the day of sunlite and half the day of shade the temperature has been around 25-39 degrees around were i live, ive just checked my plants a day ago and ive noticed that the 2 round leaves at the very bottum of the stem have both gone brown for both plants and some leaves are getting little brown spots on the tips of the leaves here are some pictures , would you guys be able to also tell me what u think of these plants and say if there going good or not and if you can tell if there male or female yet :hmmmm:

how is it too cold for them its just about to hit summer here in Australia it shuld be the best time right now to get them growing???

bongChamp101, they use the metric system over there 25* C. Cannabis can withstand cold temps like 25* F but they have to properly hardened and they will not progress only survive untill warmer weather.

DannyMan, the pics are fuzzy but I agree with Hawker, it could be heat stress, over fertalizing or mites it could be a number of pests. Inspect the plant and soil very carefully, under the leaves move the top of your soil around, looks for any movement. Outdoors there are always going to be pests, get some Neem Oil and spray weekly till flower starts then cross your fingers.

Peace, SSSSpaceman SSSpliff

ah hah...now i see...you cant blame me im a stoner...it just seemed crazy to me...i didnt even know how the plant started...i was amazed...good luck

well for starters you are watering them way to much you shoud only be watering them every 4 maybe even 5 days. (try leaving the water sit over night to reduce the clorine) second they should be in direct sunlight for aslong as posibal. (all day.) i dont think it is too cold to be growing, i also live in australia and its fucking hot, but id say bring them in at night if possibal and put them in pitch black darkness. eg. i put mine in a box with a few holes in the cupboard. dont worry about those 2 lil leaves dyeing on the bottem they are old anyways mine died too no probs. thay look pritty got nice big fan leaves cant tell the sex yet. dont worry about the browning just yet, if it gets any worce then you have something to worry about. it could just be that extream heat during the day. i also saw you are watering the actual plant are you mixing any nutez or fertz with that? are you useing any at all?

ps. what part of australia are you from?

nah when im watering the plant i just use normal tap water. The only nutrients ive used is Osmocote-plant nutrient food that are the little yellow balls that are sitting on top of the soil

and im from Perth

Back
Top Bottom