New grower needs advice

Cmmp

Hey guys fairly new grower here, getting my first grow ready just have some basic questions. Im using a laundry room for my grow. 5 ft wide 8 ft length and 8 ft in height. Wanted to get the mars ii 1600watt, question now where i get confused how many plants, at what height do i starg flowering etc. i know there is many different ways just wanted to get an idea and tips from experiences growers

That is a nice grow area. You can produce some nice plants with that. The light is rated for a 5x5 area so it may not be enough depending on how many plants you intend on having in the space? You can block off some of the room or add more light. There are some basic needs for a successful grow. Lights, Temps, Ventilation, Relative Humidity, PH, Watering. There is much more than just these but this is the basics! Soil, Nutes, Pots etc..... come into play as well. As for growing, the first part is Veg. Usually around 30 days then Flower, depends on strain but usually 8-10 weeks. The plant will normally double in size from veg to flower... Any specific questions? Good luck my friend and Happy Growing!

Back
Top Bottom