new grower needs help

SpatialTerror

right now i have been growing a total of 6 months. and my plants are all hydroponic and organic. atleast to the extent i can be. basically ive got 2 strains i cant find much about where they came from. but my indica looking one is called afgooey. and from what i read its a blend off of og kush. but no real data on it. the other one is 10 cc. it is obviously pure sativa. and i get 1/4in crystals on the buds. but basically im having trouble getting set up cycling. right now i am a ommp card holder growing souly for myself. and i wanna harvest 1 plant every 30 days. and im alloud 6 mature plants and 24 total. basically im trying to maximize my harvests. and of course figure out my best option for cycling. a good friend i have here locally has given me an idea to get 3 somewhat large rooms. and put 2 plants in each and one room would be a reveg room. one room would be a veg room and the other would be bloom. harvesting 95% of 2 plants every 6 weeks. now after a quite long veg period i got over 8oz dried from a 6 week bloom out of a 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 8ft bloom chamber. off one plant. my afgooey.the plant its self was 2 1/2 x 2 1/2 x 3 1/2ft. now with reveging it took 1 week before it was back in full veg. which is around a 1in x 1in of growth every day. im kinda confused as to what would be the best option for me. and would it be a smart idea to clone together both plants? but in a week ill have a 2 bed apartment dedicated souly to growing. and 3 acres of outdoor space away from any towns. so i would like to also do outdoor during the outdoor season. and in spring plant 6 4ft plants outside and let em go till harvest. i know im gonna be pushing my possession limits. but theres a huge demand from card holders where i live so im sure i wouldnt have too many problems. also i will be growing for 2 more people as soon as i get this property. so i will be able to keep an indoor year round as well. and still cycle monthly. but what results do you think i could get harvesting one plant every 30 days. on the 6 plant law. so that would mean 6 months of veg/bloom time per plant. im thinkin either 4mo of veg and 2 of bloom or going for 3 and 3. and also what about the 3 room reveg idea. and what results can i expect from a outdoor grow. im new to doing the medical cannibis thing but not new to hydro gardening or soil grows.. and i really need help to maximize a monthly harvest. i have alot of space as far as wall to wall indoor more than enough. but only about 9ft from celing to floor. i got 1 600w hps. and 2 1000w hps lamps. my previous results were under the 600w using peatmoss. and the general organics line and adding humbot countys own crystal burst during bloom i also use hydro rush. anyways someone fill me in because i know many people have done trial an error and have tips to save me alot of time. so please help!!!

Back
Top Bottom