New grower - Needs lots of advice

Tommyeh15

Hey y'all....so I live in Oregon where it's legal ...and I want to start growing...I have a corner in my man cave I would like to start growing....it's a small space...I have been reading a lot and my head is spinning...I would love some advice on lights and soil...and even what to feed and how much...I am not looking to spend tooo much...lol...because I know I will make mistakes and want to get knowledge before I dive all in...any suggestions or guidelines would be awesome...and it you have any pics of set ups would be awesome!!!...thanks for reading and any suggestions would be soooo appreciated!!!

Welcome to the green side! I'm an Oregonian too. I've been growing since its been legal and have learned a serious amount of information in that short time. My suggestion is to read ed Rosenthals book. He is on Facebook too. He will answer any questions you may have (when he can, that is).

Go to a grow shop like bloom, indoor garden depot, grow World, and pick their brains! They have packages you can get to start out with. I started out with a 2x4 tent, 400 watt mh lamp and reflector, 4" inline fan, and fox farm nutrients and soil. Great combo! You'll need about $400 to cover the initial cost. From there, your possibilities are endless. Keep it simple.

Follow the feeding schedule to a T!!!! You can't lose!

I'm around if you need more info!

Happy growing!!

PoNtiaCmaN

Welcome to the world's best cannabis community.

Experienced but extremely illegal grower ready to assist

Small setup in a man cave? A 2.5x2.5 with a mars pro ii 160 was my first indoor setup. Will give you 200-400 watt every 3 months

It's really addictive. I went from that tiny setup to....

420-magazine-mobile2129188945.jpg

and

420-magazine-mobile1474749198.jpg

And

420-magazine-mobile89354095.jpg

And

420-magazine-mobile421435913.jpg

And i still want more

Back
Top Bottom