New Grower New Member

wickedfind

hey people my names Ocean and i have recently came across a wikedfind i was sitting outside on my balcony having a smoke and a truck drove by and a box fell out( i live on a main road) so i decided to be a good person and pick it up i look inside and what do i find ??

10 Female clones; i know im just as excited...
so with this im hoping mabey to get some imput ive been told to do a few things but i need some people who really know what there doing or what they know ....

for starters i have no idea what im doing ive never tried to grow before it hasnt even came to my head... i dont understand what im supose to do
they have to be outside but i dont have a green house tho i have a room that gets sun for a few hours a day--do i need nutrients for it ? what about watering i want to grow them as fast as i can (most people want that haha) but i need it done pretty quick or my landlords gonna make me sell the plants i live in victoria BC so those are the head conditions....

hey people my names Ocean and i have recently came across a wikedfind i was sitting outside on my balcony having a smoke and a truck drove by and a box fell out( i live on a main road) so i decided to be a good person and pick it up i look inside and what do i find ??

10 Female clones; i know im just as excited...
so with this im hoping mabey to get some imput ive been told to do a few things but i need some people who really know what there doing or what they know ....

Well what are you waiting for? Join us in the Grow Room!

Back
Top Bottom