New Grower Old plant both bad shape

Breh4efiL

Ok First Grow My "friend" moved and gave his veggin plants away to friends i got a 19'' Purple Kush. It had nute burn from what i was told was MG for transplants and cuttings, spider mites and most likly other things i can see

19'' Purple Kush
4x4x6 Grow room
6'' Fan and 42" tower fan
temps at 74 - 80
250 hps on the way

Any advise at all just looking for some help

:yummy:

What would you like help with? Neem oil is good for spider mites. I would transplant into non MG soil immediately, and give straight water for a few days. Then start out a light dose of nutes.

Its actually in vermic and some other stuff,told it was soilless and the nutes were in liquid form. i was just wondering how to flush it corectly and if i should use bloom nutes cuz the P in NPK (phos?) is still in the plant so i hear will my 250 watt hjps be enough

250w can grow a single plant np.I flush with no nutes for a week, i do use a sugar like sweet,carbo load something for that last week while flushing.

should i use a bloom nute like guana such as budswel or other guano, also forgot to add...i have been flushing for about a week now and i dont know if i should ad nutes update just took picks....also dont know when to start flowering shes about 22" now...

DSCN4348.JPG

DSCN4347.JPG

DSCN4346.JPG

DSCN4345.JPG

yeah alot,but some if the inner smaller leaves are turning a blackis/brow and curling alot...overwatering??? there also is a fan leaf that is very brown..lower left corner of big first pic should i remove?

Take a cutting and make a clone.

Just a thought.... if that is your only plant, before you transition to flowering stage. I would take a cutting from it and get a clone growing. That way your ahead of the game later on down the road. :cool:

You still have like 6 to 9 weeks depending on the length of your plants flowering stage... that is plenty of time to get a clone ready for flowering.

Back
Top Bottom