New Grower: Open To Any Advice

I'm having so many issues with my digital keyboard hahaha OK here we go. I do hope it helps and yeah I see a huge difference in color... So they look awesome to me and I must say I'm so proud to get them here and so happy for the help.

Attachments

• 20190717_201943.jpg
    20190717_201943.jpg
    420.9 KB · Views: 60
  • 20190717_201937.jpg
    20190717_201937.jpg
    440.8 KB · Views: 64
  • 20190717_201926.jpg
    20190717_201926.jpg
    496.9 KB · Views: 65
  • 20190717_201916.jpg
    20190717_201916.jpg
    471.6 KB · Views: 70
  • 20190717_201907.jpg
    20190717_201907.jpg
    546.2 KB · Views: 64
  • 20190717_201840.jpg
    20190717_201840.jpg
    522.2 KB · Views: 66
  • 20190717_201833.jpg
    20190717_201833.jpg
    567.6 KB · Views: 65
I'm having so many issues with my digital keyboard hahaha OK here we go. I do hope it helps and yeah I see a huge difference in color... So they look awesome to me and I must say I'm so proud to get them here and so happy for the help.

Well done DK, remember what they looked like before you started working very hard for them. Not even the same girls!
You should be proud, you worked hard and earned it! :bravo:

I like the one in the red pot the best.
Believe it or not but that's the oldest one in there. It is part of the second batch u grew and is the only one to survive it. It was stunten for very long and boom since nuting and watering properly she grew. Then obvious your advice to repot her to a new pot made her boom with life. I don't care how small she is... She Wil receive lots of TLC till the end cause she fought this far..

Believe it or not but that's the oldest one in there. It is part of the second batch u grew and is the only one to survive it. It was stunten for very long and boom since nuting and watering properly she grew. Then obvious your advice to repot her to a new pot made her boom with life. I don't care how small she is... She Wil receive lots of TLC till the end cause she fought this far..
She still needs a bigger pot. One can get away with more on a smart pot, but not a solid pot.

Hmm I hear a lot about fabric pots so I will look around and see if I can get some.

Hmm I hear a lot about fabric pots so I will look around and see if I can get some.
Brother, there the best. I just got five 6 gallon/with handles for under $13.00 delivered. eBay.

South Africa

Cool, have you meet Smeegol yet?

He's from the same neck of the world as you, quite an accomplished grower and a lot of fun. :slide:

He knows more about what is available for your part of the world and the best way to get it.

He's running a very informative perpetual grow garden and excellent journal.

It's called "The Jerky Box Project", you may want to check it out sometime.

Cheers !

Wick :morenutes:

Cool, have you meet Smeegol yet?

He's from the same neck of the world as you, quite an accomplished grower and a lot of fun. :slide:

He knows more about what is available for your part of the world and the best way to get it.

He's running a very informative perpetual grow garden and excellent journal.

It's called "The Jerky Box Project", you may want to check it out sometime.

Cheers !

Wick :morenutes:
This is so cool haha.
OK so I have seen the name before and I think on yours or Backlipslide thread. Tag him in and I'm also going to look at that thread...

I'm a few minutes short of opening up.. I'm hoping the girls will be good as Temps are OK - ish... So Saturday is that cold front of which im hoping is the last... This box has a huge flaw but it is mainly as it wasn't complete... As soon as I'm done I want to take a short break and prepare myself for the next grow. I have the recipe for so far..

So off topic. I'm looking into auto flowers. I do like that they are a pot quicker and could be more convenient to me as im growing just for myself.

This summer though I will have what I am hoping would be a great journal as I Will grow a few outside and one feminized inside the box isolated from everything. This time I just want to build a box more mobile and more organized.

I'm happy so far with what I have done and am starting to feel more confident in growing but I'm aiming to get as much knowledge as I can cause this is one interesting hobby that is super rewarding so far

I gotta get for awhile, I need to post up new stuff in my own backyard.

Cheers.

Hectic... So here I am switching on the lights and fans (fans were off cause of the cold) as I open I happen to see water droplets on the very tips of the leaves. It looked beautiful to me but after some research I saw my humidity is too high and airflow too low... OK that is fine maybe deactivating a fan would help hey? Maybe? Let's see after we check the plants...

So @John Wick I completely forgot I said I was going in half strength... I went in full on all plants as per their dosages and well OK the soil members of the family seem to be OK with it... Botanium wasn't... She Developed nute burn... Which scared the crap out of me... So I decide to flush the container and just use water for the "day period and use the nutes again but weaker on the next night cycle... Then as I step out I step on the cable and the botanium tank yanks out and breaks on the floor...

Let's just say I got it together with Prestwick and Wil fix with marine silicon 2m...

I feel really stupid but i must say I handled it calmy haha.

Attachments

• 20190719_194915.jpg
    20190719_194915.jpg
    323.4 KB · Views: 70
  • 1563561813904826951272212904737.jpg
    1563561813904826951272212904737.jpg
    300.8 KB · Views: 58
Hectic... So here I am switching on the lights and fans (fans were off cause of the cold) as I open I happen to see water droplets on the very tips of the leaves. It looked beautiful to me but after some research I saw my humidity is too high and airflow too low... OK that is fine maybe deactivating a fan would help hey? Maybe? Let's see after we check the plants...

So @John Wick I completely forgot I said I was going in half strength... I went in full on all plants as per their dosages and well OK the soil members of the family seem to be OK with it... Botanium wasn't... She Developed nute burn... Which scared the crap out of me... So I decide to flush the container and just use water for the "day period and use the nutes again but weaker on the next night cycle... Then as I step out I step on the cable and the botanium tank yanks out and breaks on the floor...

Let's just say I got it together with Prestwick and Wil fix with marine silicon 2m...

I feel really stupid but i must say I handled it calmy haha.

I always keep my fans running during sleepy time. They help keep the RH down

Sorry about the accident and the burn, but the good news is that you handled it. :thumb:

Thanks buddy. You really grew some nice buds man. I want to ask what would be a nice strain to try out for auto's?

Thanks buddy. You really grew some nice buds man. I want to ask what would be a nice strain to try out for auto's?

If you want a easy auto to grow for the first time you may want to look into White Widow auto, it's a indica dominant strain, but it leaves me "couch locked".
Otherwise, for a more stavia strain, that gets you stoned to the bone, but very uplifting, not "couch locked" try what I growing. Lamb's Bread Auto, it's Bob Marley favorite and I love it!

Back
Top Bottom