New grower, questions

ThcHemplar

420 Member
Hello. First time grower here and I feel like I'm just full of stupid questions. So, since there are so many out there, could anyone recommend a good growing book that covers most everything you'd need to know? At the moment I'm mainly just curious if you can LST autoflowers too much or if there's a point where you should stop training them? The two I have are turning into monsters (no complaints there) but I wasn't sure how much time the new growth would need in order to hold the buds or if I should just continue to let them branch out as much as they want. Also with all the new growth and how short they are to begin with I'm starting to wonder if airflow through the canopy will become an issue since I've heard you shouldn't defoliate or top autos.
But yeah, if anyone happens to know of a good book that covers diseases, deficiencies/toxicities, treatments and just general growing knowledge it would be much appreciated since I tend to worry about every little thing :)

Yeah, that was my problem though. There are too many books for me to try to pick one that isnt the first one I see which is why I didn't know if anyone had one off hand they swore by. And as far as Lst with my autos I know I can I just didn't know when or if you should stop training them at any point. I have 2 gorilla glue autos just finishing week 4 (in coco) no idea what I'm doing but so far it's going well.

Back
Top Bottom